PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with new bike!!

JamesHockley
25-04-06, 05:28 PM
Just had a call from the dealer who I am getting my new bike from, he says that he has done a HPI check on my Blackbird and it has outstanding finance (think I spelt that wrong)!!

I am not a happy!!

I have made about ten phone calls and all is meant to be sorted in the next two days, what ever happens I am not going to be able to get the Ninja on Friday!!

What makes it worse the former owner of the bike is a friend!!

R1chie
25-04-06, 05:38 PM
**** luck mate

i think you need to have a word with your friend

Sinz1000K3
25-04-06, 06:12 PM
Agree.

JamesHockley
25-04-06, 10:09 PM
I have been assured that all will be sorted for Friday but I will not hold my breath.

BB
25-04-06, 11:07 PM
Difficult when a friend is a former owner. Preesumably hoped he'd clear the finance before you sold it on or that it wouldn't show up!

blurbiker247
25-04-06, 11:18 PM
Call me old fashioned :-/ but I never like to judge anyone before I have all the facts, untill then I like to think the best of the person, there could be perfectly reasonable answer to this, and if not your may just find out how good a friend he is :-/

BB
25-04-06, 11:21 PM
Bluebiker, you are quite right.

JamesHockley
26-04-06, 08:14 AM
Done a bit if digging and it turns out it was a personal loan secured against the bike, so I think he thought he did not have to inform them when he sold the bike so it looks like all is going to be sorted. It is still morehassle then I wanted to have to deal with!