PDA

View Full Version : Gixers vs.......

SkyJawa
27-04-06, 10:56 PM
Guys

You may think this is fun/joking but its really starting to get tedious and boring that every other thread is seeming to descend into and IMHO detract from the site - I've stopped looking at half as much coz so much seems to read Gixer better this, should have got a Gizer, go chop it for a Gixer blah blah blah.

One of the things that was great about this site was the diversity of bikes (makes, styles etc) and people and I thought it was a really strong point and not as bitchy as 1 make forums as a result......

We're all 2 wheel petrolheads so can we just leave it at different people like different things and go back to bash tw4t car drivers than constant rivalry/jibes............

Rant over :P :)

onfire23
27-04-06, 11:02 PM
Strange as Folk

SkyJawa
27-04-06, 11:04 PM
If you got nothing worthwhile to post step away from the reply button........

BB
27-04-06, 11:10 PM
I must admit, I'm up for a bit of banter as much as anyone, but on a few occasions recently it has become a little difficult to tell which thread you are on!

onfire23
27-04-06, 11:15 PM
If you got nothing worthwhile to post step away from the reply button........
:'(

SkyJawa
27-04-06, 11:21 PM
lol :) awwwwwwww :-* :o

GixerBoy
28-04-06, 05:26 AM
Guys

You may think this is fun/joking but its really starting to get tedious and boring that every other thread is seeming to descend into and IMHO detract from the site - I've stopped looking at half as much coz so much seems to read Gixer better this, should have got a Gizer, go chop it for a Gixer blah blah blah.

One of the things that was great about this site was the diversity of bikes (makes, styles etc) and people and I thought it was a really strong point and not as bitchy as 1 make forums as a result......

We're all 2 wheel petrolheads so can we just leave it at different people like different things and go back to bash tw4t car drivers than constant rivalry/jibes............

Rant over :P :)

GIxer Gixer Gixer Gixer Gixer.......Oh and GIXERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! >:(

GixerBoy
28-04-06, 05:36 AM
PS. You are joking. ::).......See what I did there,joke,joking,we're joking around......Oh i'm going to bed! :(

Scott_W
28-04-06, 08:40 AM
I am locking this thread temporarily.