PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it quiet without GixerBoy

rex_the_sprocket
03-05-06, 04:54 PM
I think he is in the middle of moving so will be off-line. :-X

Take this opportunity to enjoy discussing more sensible topics without the fear of being ridiculed for not being able to pull wheelies at 130mph ;)

Mind you I have always liked my food spicy......................... :o

Scott_W
03-05-06, 05:01 PM
I thought he'd been a quiet - a bit like a few others on here....

BTW, is their an exhaust manufacturer called MHP or similar that make exhausts for Aprillia's? I followed a Mille the other day and the exhaust looked as though it had been chopped and the thing sounded absolutely mental! :D

rex_the_sprocket
03-05-06, 05:37 PM
Yeah MHP is fairly rare - most jockies go for Akra, Harris or Arrows. You can't use carbon on Aprilia's cos they get vibrated into splinters. Also make syou wee more often.......... :-[

I have the airbox mod that increases air intake so you get an enormous induction noise (louder than the can) so now I am looking out for some twin cans to increase the power by about 10 bhp. ::)

Mac
03-05-06, 10:15 PM
Yeah I think hes moved in to a house rather than a flat and is having his sky and broadband connected this week...
We're all in the same family...we're all on two wheels. Maybe he is the odd one out then if hes only on one?? lol

Certainly is quieter...

R1chie
03-05-06, 10:42 PM
gixer house warming coming up soon then?

Mac
03-05-06, 10:44 PM
Too right...invites are in the post as we speak...

R1chie
03-05-06, 10:54 PM
ah bugger...........he hasn't got my address

maybe.....somehow.........he could read this through some sort of telepathy and sort it out

Scott_W
04-05-06, 03:58 PM
So how come the board is so quiet today then? Everybody off out enjoying the glorious weather and hopefully quiet roads?

Dabz
04-05-06, 04:14 PM
i got to drive to weston super mare and back in the van..no aircon, crap stereo and awful handling...made worse by about a billion bikes being on the roads! now back in a 29 degree office :(

blurbiker247
04-05-06, 06:00 PM
So how come the board is so quiet today then? Everybody off out enjoying the glorious weather and hopefully quiet roads?
Yep just could'nt resist it, been down to Poole, wondererererful ride.

BB
04-05-06, 06:42 PM
Yep just could'nt resist it, been down to Poole, wondererererful ride.

Ratbag! Just spent today on a course condensed from 2 days to 1 day, complete with role playing etc...

Sinz1000K3
04-05-06, 11:38 PM
"complete with role playing etc..."

Care to elaborate?:P

BB
05-05-06, 06:07 PM
"complete with role playing etc..."

Care to elaborate?:P

Don't get excited - it was only interview techniques!! ;)

BB