PDA

View Full Version : Quiet tonight..

Mac
30-04-06, 10:27 PM
Everyone still alive? Whats people got planned for this bank holiday weekend?

onfire23
30-04-06, 10:32 PM
More knee down Practise...Lol...

rex_the_sprocket
30-04-06, 10:45 PM
More knee down Practise...Lol...
Better get yer wets on then cos its raining in the morning.

I will be converting the prilla to its track mode cos I am at Brands on Thursday. Just spent the evening soldering my bullet cam back together after it got mashed at Silverstone.

aimee_patterson
30-04-06, 11:14 PM
i think its drying up in the afternoon, might go out. She needs a clean though

Mac
30-04-06, 11:14 PM
Its raining as we speak here in Swindon....:(
No chance of going out tomorrow...but hey who cares. I'm dossing all day!
lol

aimee_patterson
30-04-06, 11:17 PM
I NEED SLEEP I WENT OUT YESTERDAY AND WAS SICK 4 TIMES IN THE MORNING. DIDNT DRINK HARDLY ANYTHING BUT SOMETHING UPSET ME

Mac
30-04-06, 11:30 PM
Sorry to hear that...hope ur feeling better soon...

Make sure u keep ur fluids up for those that u've lost...
Water or flat lemonade...nothing fizzy....

Hope that helps

Mac

aimee_patterson
30-04-06, 11:39 PM
Thanks chick, i have been drinking just boiled water. It was nasty though, never happened to me before. Worst thing was i had to work today and drove my bike there in that state. I really dont know how i got there

Mac
30-04-06, 11:47 PM
COmes with working with the doctors in Swindon for 6 years...picked up a few tips..lol Ur welcome...
I sometimes have days like that at work...where I cant even remember the journey there! and no its not a sign of old age..

aimee_patterson
30-04-06, 11:56 PM
lol, i know i day dream most of the time when i ride. Well everything is just a flash. Today was the first time i kept to the speed limits in ages

Dabz
01-05-06, 09:06 AM
spending today looking at a flat then possibly out for a ride this afternoon if the weather stays like it is now :D

zebedee1984
01-05-06, 05:36 PM
me and dutch went to find the pub for the "regular meet" the cross keys it's called.
it's a way away, but the roads are great. glorious weather all day for us and some fantastic riding.

I will try and revive the Poole run for tomorrow, if anyone is interested, see the meets & ride out thread.

blurbiker247
05-05-06, 07:13 PM
Anyone meeting up tonight? if so where. :-/