PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Gixer

onfire23
16-05-06, 09:53 AM
Whilst sitting in my car waiting for the Wife yesterday evening... Got a little bored. Managed to enter the www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk url into my Nokia phone. After a few mins got to the login screen entered my userID and password****** and logged into the site, little messing around frame by frame scrolling and first member I come across is the 'gixerboy'... After seeing that name I turned off my phone Lol!

Moral of the story is...

Does not matter where you're, there's always a freak'n Gixer in your face! ;D ;D ;D ;D

p.s. nothing personal 8-)

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 10:57 AM
Thats wierd OF,I too logged into WB via my mobile last night and yours was the first post that I came across.Was gonna post a reply to your post post it wouldn't send,luckly for you! :)

onfire23
16-05-06, 11:24 AM
If you need a little technical help senior member.

I am sure someone on a Fireblade might help a wannabe Lol! ;)

N.B.Off work for next few weeks. About to change my contract 8-)

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 11:32 AM

Tim,have just got my DV camera back from the repair shop so can set up my front/rear pen cams,great instruction tool,tho' i'm not sure you're gonna wanna see yourself on video,prob want to give up biking forever!! ;D ::) ;)

onfire23
16-05-06, 11:41 AM

Tim,have just got my DV camera back from the repair shop so can set up my front/rear pen cams,great instruction tool,tho' i'm not sure you're gonna wanna see yourself on video,prob want to give up biking forever!! ;D ::) ;)

Excellent idea, would be able to show the entire board how freaken quick the Blade is in the Wet. Problem is those gixers shake so much, that DV Camera will be back at the repairs before one can say OF...

I have a couple of Radio AV recievers complete with cams new in box, never did get around to fixing them up!

What sort of setup have you got gixerboy?

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 11:44 AM
Sony 480tvl/ Sharp 420tvl pen cams,Sony DHC40 DV,2 mics.Pen cams and mics powered from bike plus cams are switchable on the fly!

onfire23
16-05-06, 11:48 AM
Sony 480tvl/ Sharp 420tvl pen cams,Sony DHC40 DV,2 mics.Pen cams and mics powered from bike plus cams are switchable on the fly!

Without reserching, Is that a wireless connection from pen cams to DV Camera?

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 11:50 AM
No mate.Those wireless cams are all cheapo versions,not suitable for quality DV,hard wire is the way to go for quality video! :)

onfire23
16-05-06, 11:55 AM
Where's your DV CAM located under seat cowl?

Send a details web link of supplier e.t.c.
Please 8-)

Mac
16-05-06, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the GB and OF thread...lol

These Merc drivers have way too much money to burn and would do anything to boost their post count eh... ;)

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 11:59 AM
Where's your DV CAM located under seat cowl?

Send a details web link of supplier e.t.c.
Please 8-)

Yeah under the seat.......Bum bag for you ducky!! ;D
http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/helmet_cameras.htm

onfire23
16-05-06, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the GB and OF thread...lol

These Merc drivers have way too much money to burn and would do anything to boost their post count eh... ;)

Oh its the Wife's 8-) I drive a Vectra for my sins cause shes rich and I am poor as a church mouse :'(

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 12:02 PM
No, you ARE a church mouse!! ;D

Mac
16-05-06, 12:03 PM
2nd warning Mr Robinson...play nice

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 12:04 PM
2nd warning Mr Robinson...play nice

Huh, management strikes again!!
And the names GixerBoy ....Sir!! 8-)

onfire23
16-05-06, 12:14 PM
No, you ARE a church mouse!! ;D

Well I can only pray for you at Silverstone 8-)

GixerBoy
16-05-06, 12:20 PM
;D ;D ;D

Sinz1000K3
17-05-06, 08:35 PM
roflmao..could be worse than a warning..you might be dreaming you had a honda..then woke up to find it was true :P