PDA

View Full Version : F1 race - I just gotta say

HC8
14-05-06, 03:30 PM
I just watched the end of the Spanish F1 race and what a bleedin great performance by Alonso, he should be kicking himself
that he is moving on next year.

oo oo and anyone who goes to BSB please cheer for Mick Wilcox - slim racing in the 125's

and

Does anyone remember the hair bear bunch on tv - they used to have an invisible motorbike - wonder what sort?

Sad musings from a day spent huddled over a pc trying to finish hypotheseseses, history essays and biology presentations

Kaz

Amante_271
14-05-06, 07:21 PM
Alonso did have a great race, but at least GOD came in 2nd!!

Hair Bear Bunch - A QUALITY SHOW!!! I'd kill for a cave like they had!!! Was the bike a Laverda? Well it was a triple! LOL! Nah! Cant of been - it started 1st time and the electrics were fine!!

Hope all the work on the PC went well and is graded accordingly!! B+ for effort?!?

SkyJawa
14-05-06, 10:40 PM
F1 = boring :P

Scott_W
15-05-06, 08:48 AM
Must agree with Neil that F1 is boring. The MotoGP was much better than the F1 and that wasn't up to it's normal standard.

GIXER_PAUL
15-05-06, 09:10 AM
agreed F1 makes me want to fall asleep however the moto gp was a cracking race poor Rossi :(

Scott_W
15-05-06, 09:17 AM
Yeah you got to feel for Rossi having his tyre lose that big chunk whilst everybody else on the same tyre was fine. Pedrosa certainly looks like he'll be up there for the title this season though, and with Hayden performing equally as well on a brand new bike it certainly looks like it will be a good season!

SkyJawa
15-05-06, 10:04 AM
missed the Moto GP :( was busy.

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
15-05-06, 01:05 PM
F1 is sooooooooooooo boring bar the qualifying were to are normally a crash or two. Moto GP all the way, real shame bout Rossi but come on Hoppo Team Suzuki doing well :) Caugh " loads of hits on BBC2 for us"

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
15-05-06, 01:06 PM
F1 is sooooooooooooo boring bar the qualifying were there are normally a crash or two. Moto GP all the way, real shame bout Rossi but come on Hoppo Team Suzuki doing well :) Caugh " loads of hits on BBC2 for us"

GixerBoy
15-05-06, 01:07 PM
The Suzooks are on there way! :D (at last!)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
15-05-06, 01:18 PM
Yeh aint it good, fair play to them

GIXER_PAUL
17-05-06, 11:29 AM
i reckon Pedrosa will be THE MAN this year imo

GixerBoy
17-05-06, 11:33 AM
I'm gunning for Nicky,he deserves it! (oh,and the zukies!)

HC8
18-05-06, 09:12 PM
Alonso did have a great race, but at least GOD came in 2nd!!

Hair Bear Bunch - A QUALITY SHOW!!! I'd kill for a cave like they had!!! Was the bike a Laverda? Well it was a triple! LOL! Nah! Cant of been - it started 1st time and the electrics were fine!!

Hope all the work on the PC went well and is graded accordingly!! B+ for effort?!?

i'd love to argue that 'god' bit with you but wouldn't like to see a grown man cry.
Reckon hair bear bunch had a Jap 4 their bike started every time! PC ok, Hard drive dead - looking at sending it away to be recovered.

btw I used to have an X5

rgds

kaz