PDA

View Full Version : MSN Paranormal experience??

R1chie
30-05-06, 12:48 PM
Call Most Haunted immediately!!

I was speaking to a bird on MSN messenger last night. Now I've known this bird for a few years now, and she's not the type of person for wind ups or piss takes, which makes the following even more bizarre.

Basically we were chatting away to each other, the usual ****e like what each other got up to at the weekend. She pipes up and says "off outside for a smoke, back in a few minutes"

(i should point out at this point she has her webcam on)

now due to a long running joke, i insinuate that she's off for a smoke of the illegal kind

she quickly replies laughingly "yeah, i'm taking a spoon with me as well", and then i see her toddle off out of view from the cam.

much laughing by me later, i then reply "why..........you having soup?" followed by one word replies such as ice cream, broth, custard etc etc

all of a sudden, as people who use msn messenger are well aware, i see that she is typing something even though i can't she her on the cam.

up pops a reply of "All of the above!!"

at this point i'm pissing myself as i believe she has sneaked back into the room and typed the reply

so i reply "how the hell did you do that..............have you crawled back in?"

no reply..........so i type "you on your knee's again?............you must be sick of those carpet burns by now lmao"

the next thing i know is that again.....she's typing a reply...........again not appearing on cam

"I'm having a fag!!" she says

"what!!...............lying on the floor lmao" i reply

Anyway, I'm finding this all highly amusing, but then, she comes back into shot on the cam and i can see she is looking at what has been written.

"OMG.............i never wrote that" she says

"yeah yeah" i say "you sneaked back in before"

"no i didn't...........i honestly didn't write that"

at this point, i can see how scared she is by the look on her face. i ask it must be one of her kids larking about, but she says that her kids are away all week, its only her in the house. she then goes onto say that strange things have been happening in her house recently. things such as half eaten food, and objects being moved.

so obviously, she's freaked out now poor lass. ****ting a reet paranormal brick.

she's was that bad she stayed at a friends house last night.

have i been talking to a ghost???

is anyone out there????

kind of freaked me out as well, as this has been a culmination of strange events recently such as really major deja vous experiences or whatever the name is when you dream about stuff and it comes true

cue spooky music...........

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:02 PM
I stopped believing you at the 'i was talking to a bird' bit mate! ;D :D ;)

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:03 PM
1,Copy\paste
2.User error
3.MSN Invite
3.Trojan
4. Poltergeist?

Recommend a Scan for viruses \Trojan...could be a Hacker at the worst.

Yes I do believe in Ghost as I to have had a Poltergeist... experience thats another true story! ;)

Spooky 8-)

R1chie
30-05-06, 01:03 PM
I stopped believing you at the 'i was talking to a bird' bit mate! ;D :D ;)

i see what you've done there.......lol

seriously though, this is straight up.

JamesHockley
30-05-06, 01:05 PM
Must a ghost in the machine mate!

I was watching something on the Bermuda triangle last night and that was bloody freaky!

Could have been a really long Satalite delay!

You up for Poole tonight?

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:06 PM
Gotta be a scientific explanation dude.......I'm not down with this ghost sh*t!! :-? ::)

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:09 PM
Call Most Haunted immediately!!

I was speaking to a bird on MSN messenger last night. Now I've known this bird for a few years now, and she's not the type of person for wind ups or piss takes, which makes the following even more bizarre.

Basically we were chatting away to each other, the usual ****e like what each other got up to at the weekend. She pipes up and says "off outside for a smoke, back in a few minutes"

(i should point out at this point she has her webcam on)

now due to a long running joke, i insinuate that she's off for a smoke of the illegal kind

she quickly replies laughingly "yeah, i'm taking a spoon with me as well", and then i see her toddle off out of view from the cam.

much laughing by me later, i then reply "why..........you having soup?" followed by one word replies such as ice cream, broth, custard etc etc

all of a sudden, as people who use msn messenger are well aware, i see that she is typing something even though i can't she her on the cam.

up pops a reply of "All of the above!!"

at this point i'm pissing myself as i believe she has sneaked back into the room and typed the reply

so i reply "how the hell did you do that..............have you crawled back in?"

no reply..........so i type "you on your knee's again?............you must be sick of those carpet burns by now lmao"

the next thing i know is that again.....she's typing a reply...........again not appearing on cam

"I'm having a fag!!" she says

"what!!...............lying on the floor lmao" i reply

Anyway, I'm finding this all highly amusing, but then, she comes back into shot on the cam and i can see she is looking at what has been written.

"OMG.............i never wrote that" she says

"yeah yeah" i say "you sneaked back in before"

"no i didn't...........i honestly didn't write that"

at this point, i can see how scared she is by the look on her face. i ask it must be one of her kids larking about, but she says that her kids are away all week, its only her in the house. she then goes onto say that strange things have been happening in her house recently. things such as half eaten food, and objects being moved.

so obviously, she's freaked out now poor lass. ****ting a reet paranormal brick.

she's was that bad she stayed at a friends house last night.

have i been talking to a ghost???

is anyone out there????

kind of freaked me out as well, as this has been a culmination of strange events recently such as really major deja vous experiences or whatever the name is when you dream about stuff and it comes true

cue spooky music...........

Has she got a MAC..if so definatley a MSN version conflict! ;D ;D

R1chie
30-05-06, 01:10 PM
Must a ghost in the machine mate!

I was watching something on the Bermuda triangle last night and that was bloody freaky!

Could have been a really long Satalite delay!

You up for Poole tonight?

hacking has been considered, as well as screen hijacking if she's using a wireless router (yet to be confirmed)

still doesn't explain objects moving and half eaten food though

doubt i'll make tonights poole meet, next week looks a better bet though

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:11 PM
Stop dissing the mighty Mac goddamnit!! >:( :P

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:12 PM

Load of tosh m8 go and have aword with Bill Gates .um sure he will make you see the light!

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:13 PM

Load of tosh m8 go and have aword with Bill Gates .um sure he will make you see the light!

Bill Gates can kiss my trick ass muther hubbard!! :D

R1chie
30-05-06, 01:14 PM

he would do..............but you're never on MSN ;D

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:16 PM

Better get rid of that Virus! sure Mr gates can sort that as wella s your old Mac 'Dirty Old Man' ;D ;D

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:24 PM
So,ganging up on the GixerBoy eh......I'll see you two fruits on Sat.......Sort you out! >:( :P

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:27 PM
So,ganging up on the GixerBoy eh......I'll see you two fruits on Sat.......Sort you out! >:( :P

Yeah rite if you can keep up! ;D ;D ;D ;D Once I get that Spoon stuck up my As* 8-)

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:28 PM
Your gay! ;D ;)

onfire23
30-05-06, 01:30 PM
Not as Gay as you are. You ride a Gixer remember..

Bugger so does half the forum. Ouch! down boy :-[

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 01:32 PM
Oh no,OF has reached Senior status.....Mac,I thought you were gonna stop him????? :D

Mac
30-05-06, 02:27 PM
mighty Mac >:( :P

Bout blooming time u worked it out.

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 02:37 PM
mighty Mac >:( :P

Bout blooming time u worked it out.

What have i told you about editing my posts sonny....You're gonna get your privileges revoked you carry on!! :o ;)

Mac
30-05-06, 06:56 PM
I haven't edited ur thread whatsoever. I just chose to remove certain words when quoting u

GixerBoy
30-05-06, 06:57 PM
You know what i mean sonny.........jim......... ;)