PDA

View Full Version : Mac in a world first?

Dabz
30-05-06, 04:58 PM
Forgot to post this yesterday...

Mac managed to text while riding at the car show on Sunday - is this a world first lol? I was quite impressed :P Forget stoppies and wheelies..I think this is a new trick

onfire23
30-05-06, 05:57 PM
VOIP
Speech Recognition (SR) 8-)

Scott_W
30-05-06, 08:02 PM
VOIP

Explain how VOIP could be involved onfire!?! :P

S2_Neo
30-05-06, 10:48 PM
Hahah, thats a very good point you have there scotty...........dont think there'll be much over IP there :P

pmsl

P

onfire23
30-05-06, 11:03 PM
VOIP

Explain how VOIP could be involved onfire!?! :P

Absolutely no idea! Got it totally wrong there must of had a blonde moment making that remark! :-[

Amante_271
31-05-06, 06:42 AM
VOIP

Er... Thick **** here! Whats VOIP? Can you get cream for it? ;D

Scott_W
31-05-06, 08:06 AM
Andrew, nope no cream I'm afraid!

VOIP stands for Voice Over IP. Basically you have a telephone conversation with somebody and instead of your call being routed via BT for example, it gets routed to that person over the internet. This generally means that the calls are either free, or extremely cheap.

Dabz
31-05-06, 08:33 AM
hehe he was't using anything other than fingers and a phone...mental lol

onfire23
31-05-06, 08:57 AM
Andrew, nope no cream I'm afraid!

VOIP stands for Voice Over IP. Basically you have a telephone conversation with somebody and instead of your call being routed via BT for example, it gets routed to that person over the internet. This generally means that the calls are either free, or extremely cheap.

Voice Over Internet Protocol............ http://www.skype.com/
Use it all the time speak to sister in GIB F.O.C. And have a vid conversation. Same as MSN bit Gay vid bit ;D ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
31-05-06, 11:24 AM
There are some photos of him riding around looking like a pimp on his bike from the show. Not texting though im afraid.