PDA

View Full Version : Power Commander usb111

onfire23
10-06-06, 06:12 PM
Well its sat in its box for 3 wks, got up 5 oclock this morning and fitted the PC3. 6:30 Put the bike back together and turned the key. No GB it did not blow -up. :'( :'(

Loaded dyno map... took it out for a Blast in the country ::), faster than a MotoGP bike Lol! Probably get it on the dyno with a custom mapping real soon.

Yes there is a definate notice of extra power! (Wait for the insults I am sure) ;D ;D

Mac
10-06-06, 07:40 PM
Sounds good...are u sure the extra power is not because ur twisting the throttle fully??

onfire23
10-06-06, 07:44 PM
Sounds good...are u sure the extra power is not because ur twisting the throttle fully??

To be honest Mac, It come across my mind. :-/ But no I was riding to stock in 2 3 4 When went out with Buck the other evening. Its more like a sudden rush off even more power.
Oh just bought a HRC QUICK ACTION THROTTLE KIT new real cheap on ebay more than half normal price! ;)

onfire23
10-06-06, 07:48 PM
Opps almost forgot Mac, hope you all had a good day today 8-)

GixerBoy
10-06-06, 07:52 PM
Placebo affect......... ::)

onfire23
10-06-06, 07:55 PM
Placebo affect......... ::)

What whole lot of nothing can be very powerful. I agree its a Honda 8-)

Steev
11-06-06, 10:38 PM
You be careful with that quick action throttle Tim. I've heard they are good if you like wheelies, but also very dangerous in the wet. I’m glad you have more power mate via the comander, the next time we are on a ride out you can scream past me on the straits even faster ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D.

onfire23
11-06-06, 10:53 PM
You be careful with that quick action throttle Tim. I've heard they are good if you like wheelies, but also very dangerous in the wet. I’m glad you have more power mate via the comander, the next time we are on a ride out you can scream past me on the straits even faster ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D.

Found out the Wheelie bit today along Brinkworth.. just tried it because I can 4th gear quick full throttle, first time every intentionaly wheelied, felt strange when front cam back down..Lol!

Just found an added extra to the Power Commander, its got Accelerator Pump chip..real smart plugged my laptop in.. not on the move of course and increased 75% Throttel Sensitivity 20% Fuel Increase 15 Engine Revolutions. Basically when one openes up the throttle quickly there is an extra boost of fuel to revolutions of the engine this is adjustable.

Your right on the Straights :-/:-[ :-[, thats the only way I get you in the corners...getting better m8, now I can go around roundabouts apparently without touching the ground so I am told..Lol! 8-)

GixerBoy
12-06-06, 03:44 PM
4th gear wheelies.........Now I've heard it all.........

Toecutter
14-06-06, 08:10 PM
Tim get your arse down track and road Dyno (Aylesbury) and he can set it up for you and it is nice to see what BHP you get at the rear wheel. When Dion and I went up in March mine made 154.1 BHP standard bike with an end can.

onfire23
15-06-06, 10:11 PM
Yeah Dion did mention a while ago...Thanks.., my fireplace will probably make at least 200bhp at the rear.

Wait for it???? One up-manship! :-X