PDA

View Full Version : Getting everyone together

Dutch
15-06-06, 03:59 PM
Just wondering how many people are now on the site and whether we could arrange for everyone to get together in one go. ;) 8-)

Recon it would be one hell of a gathering and a good ride out as everyone will be able to ride at whatever pace they want because of the range of riders that are currenlty signed up.

Anyone think of a way that we could try and arrange this?? :)

BB
15-06-06, 04:02 PM
Nearly half the mob haven't even posted yet, let alone turned up at anything! Would be a good trick if you can pull it off.

I keep thinking we all ought to set a time to be online and up that counter a bit!

BB

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 04:04 PM
Dutch,go and sit in the corner and put a hat on with a big D on it and stay there untill I call you........ ;D :D ;)

Dutch
15-06-06, 04:07 PM
Sounds like a good idea. You know Chris went off to the RAF on Sunday. He will be gone for about 5-6 weeks to start off with and you should have seen the size of the bag that went on his bike when he left. He was only small so god knows what he took hehe.

Might need some help from Dabs and Mac with this request.
Could either of you attach a calendar to this post so that people can mark down what dates they are available over the next however many months and then we can choose the one that has the most people marked on it? Need to get moving on it though otherwise we will miss most of summer.
PM me if there is a problem with this or you have a better idea.
thanks
Andy

Dutch
15-06-06, 04:08 PM
Gixerboy;) how are you doing mate?? you planning something then??

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 04:12 PM
Well I shoud be,I am the Events Manager goddamit!! :o 8-) ;)

GIXER_PAUL
15-06-06, 04:16 PM
i know all off you lot can come to warwickshire and see rich and i lol, nah ok then i guess we could come down to you

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 04:18 PM
You need to read the forums a bit more Dutchy boy and you will see that the next 'official' WB rideout is in August and people are to post which weekends that they are available.........
As for the whole forum on one rideout.......Cuckoo.......Getting 20 people is an achievement!! ::) ;)

GIXER_PAUL
15-06-06, 04:26 PM
i should be able to make an appearance now i dont need to work weekends anymore wohoooooo :):)
thats as long as scott gives me a bed to kip in the night before

BB
15-06-06, 04:33 PM
Sounds like a good idea. You know Chris went off to the RAF on Sunday. He will be gone for about 5-6 weeks to start off with and you should have seen the size of the bag that went on his bike when he left. He was only small so god knows what he took hehe.

I saw Chris saturday morning and he hadn't started packing then! probably at a distance just looked like a bag on the bike!

Dutch
15-06-06, 04:33 PM
Sorry for stepping on your feet Gixerboy. Have no email at home and can only use works when the boss is out.
What is the general concensuss on the weekend in August???

Dutch
15-06-06, 04:34 PM
Na BB, i helped him put it on the bike. it was bigger than him if it has legs.haha

BB
15-06-06, 04:37 PM
Sorry for stepping on your feet Gixerboy. Have no email at home and can only use works when the boss is out.

All weekends in August are bad for me. Bristol Bike show, Manx GP...

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 04:40 PM

No probs Dutch :)..... Its gonna be a rideout to Boxhill.......Just let me know what dates your available..... :)

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 04:41 PM

All weekends in August are bad for me. Bristol Bike show, Manx GP...

Not good enough BB.......What have I told you about priorities??? ::) :o ;)
Anyway,I have a post here from you that says that you are available on the 5th and the 12th........Better offer eh??? :'( ::) ;)

BB
15-06-06, 05:22 PM
Never! those dates still stand!

You going for the 6th then? ::)

RVFBabe
15-06-06, 05:22 PM
Bro Paul - you are welcome to stay at ours the night before :)

GixerBoy
15-06-06, 05:26 PM
Never! those dates still stand!

You going for the 6th then? ::)

Fruitloop!! ;D

BB
15-06-06, 05:30 PM
That's me ;D

HC8
15-06-06, 07:01 PM

No probs Dutch :)..... Its gonna be a rideout to Boxhill.......Just let me know what dates your available..... :)

Boxhill sucks, I used to live near there and last time i went there, there were blokes on plastic rockets, in white leathers with pink bits (like confetti) who had wider arses than articulated lorries - just for fun the police used to camp out to catch anyone just going an nth over the speed limit.

BB
15-06-06, 07:11 PM
Sounds fascinating! Perhaps we will go somewhere else then...

Scott_W
15-06-06, 08:43 PM
HC8 - things have changed a little since then! We went a few months back and it certainly wasn't like that! :)

RedVee
15-06-06, 09:31 PM
Police are very hot on speed there :(

GixerBoy
16-06-06, 08:54 AM
Harley riders,huh,what do they know...... ::) :D ;)
As for speed limits,we would come in the quiet way,thru the town so speeding not a problem.... :)
As for BB.......You is very naughty! :o ;) :D

HC8
16-06-06, 02:05 PM
Harley riders,huh,what do they know...... ::) :D ;)
As for speed limits,we would come in the quiet way,thru the town so speeding not a problem.... :)
As for BB.......You is very naughty! :o ;) :D

ah except i wasn't a harley rider then It was first a GPZ500 and then a Ducati 600.
it mainly sucked coz the police were so hot on ones tails
the fat arsed blokes were just an added amusing bonus - identify with them do you? ;D ;D ;D :D

GixerBoy
16-06-06, 03:06 PM
Why you little......... :o :P :'(

BB
16-06-06, 03:41 PM
Got your leathers back yet, GB?

BB

GixerBoy
16-06-06, 07:10 PM

BB

Yep! 8-)

Scott_W
16-06-06, 07:17 PM
Tart! ;)

GixerBoy
16-06-06, 07:19 PM
The word is 'trick' Scott!! :D 8-) ::)

Scott_W
16-06-06, 09:02 PM
:D

HC8
16-06-06, 10:15 PM

BB

Yep! 8-)

can you show us the bottom bit so we know its not wide ? ;D

BB
16-06-06, 10:25 PM
Good job you haven;t got a longer name! ;)

BB

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 09:07 AM

BB

Yep! 8-)

can you show us the bottom bit so we know its not wide ? ;D

Oi Harley bird,how about you show us yours.......I'm sure its much wider than mine..... :DT ell her Bonnie! :o ::)

BB
17-06-06, 09:11 AM
Well, I haven't seen in the flesh so to speak, but it looked pretty good from where I was standing! :P

BB

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 09:13 AM
'Pretty good'.......Is that all?....Huh! :-? :'(

BB
17-06-06, 09:16 AM
Well, I'm not going to tell HC8 you rated 11/10 on my score sheet or she might get ideas! ;)

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 09:17 AM
Uh oh,now you've done it........Gonna be stalked by some Harley bird now...eek! ;D ;) :P

blurbiker247
17-06-06, 09:58 AM
Well I'v just read the last 2 pages to get a handle on "getting everyone together" :-/ not been a great deal of help, had to stop and check to make sure I hadn't slipped onto "ADULT" site, you really are a couple of tarts :P ;D ;D

R1chie
17-06-06, 12:09 PM
http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/yabbfiles/Attachments/Leathers.jpg

that's not how you spell 'gaylord' ;D

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:29 PM
Huh,jealousy NinjaBaby,is a terrible thing to have to live with every day....... :D :P ;)

R1chie
17-06-06, 12:30 PM
well............I suppose "Noel Edmonds" wouldn't have fitted would it.

ZZ Top would have done though ;)

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:38 PM
You know,this forum is full of cheeky monkeys with no respect for their elders.....AND fasters I might add!! ;D :o ;)

R1chie
17-06-06, 12:50 PM
You know,this forum is full of cheeky monkeys with no respect for their elders.....AND fasters I might add!! ;D :o ;)

I thought you were meant to slow down in your old age Hairy Cornflake 8-)

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:53 PM
Yeah......Well theres always one isn't there.... :) 8-) 8-) 8-) :)

R1chie
17-06-06, 12:54 PM
you said it :D ;)

GixerBoy
17-06-06, 12:56 PM
Huh! :-?

BB
17-06-06, 06:48 PM
Well I'v just read the last 2 pages to get a handle on "getting everyone together" :-/ not been a great deal of help, had to stop and check to make sure I hadn't slipped onto "ADULT" site, you really are a couple of tarts :P ;D ;D

Which two you referring to? ;D

So when are we all getting together?