PDA

View Full Version : Crash to play Gloucester

onfire23
19-06-06, 09:06 PM
Former World Superbike Champion James Toseland and his band Crash are to perform at Gloucester Leisure Centre on Saturday 29th July.
Other racing stars that will be strutting their stuff include BSB heroes Leon Haslam and Gary Mason.

Not only will James Toseland be performing a two hour gig but there will also be autograph signing sessions, static bike displays and main stage interviews.
The leisure centre can be found on Burton Way in Gloucester and doors open at 19:00.
Tickets Cost £16.50 (a donation from each ticket goes to Riders For Health) with a £1 booking fee if bought from the leisure centre. However you can book direct for the price of £15, a saving of £2.50.
To book tickets call 05600 496 474

June 19 2006 -MCN

Foo
21-06-06, 07:03 PM
I've seen Crash a few times at the MCN bash at Skegness, James Toseland isn't a bad singer and usually plays keyboard - somepeople have too much talent :D

onfire23
21-06-06, 07:05 PM
I can play electric guitar and ride a motorcycle do I qualify to be talented or a wannabe? ;D ;D

onfire23
21-06-06, 07:10 PM
I can play electric guitar and ride a motorcycle do I qualify to be talented or a wannabe? ;D ;D

me me me

And done several parachute jumps ::) Okay I am just an attention seeking wannabe :-/

Foo
21-06-06, 07:11 PM
;D when i come to watch you at a WSB round then pay to watch ya play your guitar then I'll tell you your talented - mind you, by then you won't wanna be talking to the likes of us ;)

onfire23
21-06-06, 07:13 PM
Will BSB do and playing lead with the Rolling Stones do ;D ;D ;D ;D

Think in another life maybe :-? :P ;D ;D