PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cold Stella

HC8
26-06-06, 11:34 PM
just opened a bottle and too a huuuge swig

bloody marvellous it was ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

b_1_rd
26-06-06, 11:38 PM
Hope you've finished that essay! Or I'll be telling teacher!

Drinking a nice cool John Smiths Smooth right now myself. Cheers! 8-)

Icey
27-06-06, 09:01 AM
Just a nice cold glass of Lemonade for me please :P

b_1_rd
27-06-06, 09:33 AM
Just a nice cold glass of Lemonade for me please :P

Tango surely! ;)

SkyJawa
27-06-06, 10:38 AM
Stella - yuk, belgian chemical piss.

HC8
27-06-06, 12:21 PM
Stella - yuk, belgian chemical piss.

Fussy old git :P - better than the alternative - guinness

don't tell me your a lifetime member of CAMRA lol

BB
27-06-06, 12:40 PM
Nothing wrong with real beer! ;)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
27-06-06, 12:42 PM
Well Im drinking a cup of coffee so check me out!!!!! Made by me bro as well :)

SkyJawa
27-06-06, 02:02 PM
LOL! Old git? OLD? OLLLLLLLLLLLLD?

Who you been talking to? LMAO ;D

I do like a good beer (Hogs Back Brewery especially) - but mainly a Lager man myself. Can't get better than Czech Budvar, failing that its Carlsberg Export or Grolsch at a push. Mind you, another good un is Monteiths Golden - from New Zealand 8-)

Ooooo I do likes me beer!!! :D

Scott_W
27-06-06, 02:25 PM

And you drink enough of it! :P ;) ;D

HC8
27-06-06, 03:01 PM

I do like a good beer (Hogs Back Brewery especially) - but mainly a Lager man myself. Can't get better than Czech Budvar, failing that its Carlsberg Export or Grolsch at a push. Mind you, another good un is Monteiths Golden - from New Zealand 8-)

I agree though I like real ales too - maybe we should go on a 'Wobble out' to a beer festival - I hear the one at Fritham in the New Forest has camping this year

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
27-06-06, 03:58 PM

What were you drinking on Sat night mate from that plastic container? Was it home brew? :-?

SkyJawa
27-06-06, 04:55 PM
What were you drinking on Sat night mate from that plastic container? Was it home brew? :-?

No mate - that was Hogs Back Brewery Hop Garden Gold 8-) (direct from the brewery!) Quite a strong beer (4.5%) but being hoppy its a bit more lighter tasting like a lager than a traditional beer - very pleasant on a summers eve! Only had a 3.5 pint bottle so after that it was on to the Exports!

SkyJawa
27-06-06, 04:55 PM

And you drink enough of it! :P ;) ;D

Can't deny that one :-[ :-[ :-[

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
27-06-06, 05:07 PM
Fair play mate, it worked. You seemed a bit merry near the end...........wupping Scotts ass on the ol table tennis which is always good :) ;)

SkyJawa
27-06-06, 05:16 PM
Yep - think it had gone to the old head :-[ LOL!!!

Can't beat a good bit of wuppage though!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
28-06-06, 01:03 PM
Oh yes to both mate :)

BB
29-06-06, 08:08 AM

I agree though I like real ales too - maybe we should go on a 'Wobble out' to a beer festival - I hear the one at Fritham in the New Forest has camping this year

Post up the dates & details - I know a few who may be interested! ;D

HC8
29-06-06, 10:43 AM

Post up the dates & details - I know a few who may be interested! ;D

BB,

info as follows:- I get down that neck of the woods now and again so will double check amount of space for camping in case need to book or summit
Fri 22/09/2006 – Sun 24/09/2006 The Royal Oak, Fritham will be holding its annual Beer & Music festival. There will be 50 different beers from small and micro-breweries. There will be no entry fee to the beer festival, but you will need to buy a glass and beer to put in it!

BB
29-06-06, 01:53 PM
Hmm, Free most of that weekend...Cheers, HC8, I'll pass that on.

BB