PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Cams

Scott_W
30-06-06, 02:26 PM
Anybody own a bullet cam (or two preferably)?

I've been toying with the idea of buying one, but I've decided against it for the monent. However, if anybody does have some any chance I could borrow them on Sunday for the track day?

I know it's a long shot...........

GixerBoy
30-06-06, 06:07 PM
Yeah,very long Scott! I will have both of mine on but my mate Slider who will be in your group for the morning at least will have two on as well so you should appear on his at some point......I will also be filming via a hand held so should get lots of footage throughout the day. :)

Scott_W
30-06-06, 07:33 PM
Oh well, worth a try! ;)

HC8
30-06-06, 09:25 PM
Yeah,very long Scott! I will have both of mine on but my mate Slider who will be in your group for the morning at least will have two on as well so you should appear on his at some point......I will also be filming via a hand held so should get lots of footage throughout the day. :)

will you have them on alllll day? coz i'm really worried :o :o

R1chie
30-06-06, 09:57 PM
doesn't your long haired Chief of Staff work in the AV world?

GixerBoy
01-07-06, 06:05 AM

will you have them on alllll day? coz i'm really worried :o :o

Yep.......What you worried about Hc?? :o ::)

Scott_W
01-07-06, 01:23 PM
doesn't your long haired Chief of Staff work in the AV world?

Yes mate, but this type of thing is something she could not source.