PDA

View Full Version : who uses an autocom then?

Dabz
06-07-06, 10:08 AM
do many people use these? wondering whether it's worth getting one for my bday but not much point if there's noone to talk to :P

Icey
06-07-06, 10:09 AM
I really want one of these - would make life so much easier.

You can pick them up from Ebay pretty cheap!

Mac
06-07-06, 10:16 AM
'The Family' pretty much work for autocom and use them themselves...
Been meaning to get one myself as i already have the pmr but funds arent permitting at the mo..

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-07-06, 10:24 AM
ner there crap!!!!!!!

Only jesting the worlds finest and I am a god that works there :)

Scott_W
06-07-06, 10:41 AM
Yep, I've got one! ;D

Dabz
06-07-06, 10:50 AM
i've got some pmrs...might have a think about it then

RVFBabe
06-07-06, 11:07 AM
As a member of 'The family' :D I can vouch for the Autocom equipment and it's brill. Don't need it just to talk to other riders, you can have it to listen to music whilst riding and connect your mobile so you can answer calls on the move :)

Scott and I also use it when out riding with Gixer Paul and Skyjawa as they both have systems too. It's a good all rounder really :) This we can do by ensuring we're all on the same radio channel.

And you can have a pillion connection too and they can join in the conversations with both the rider and the other bikes.

Hope this helps!

Rich - do I get commission if he buys anything?? :D ;)

Dabz
06-07-06, 11:26 AM
excellent, would be handy for rider to pillion as usually I just shout at lisa :P

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-07-06, 11:49 AM
Rich - do I get commission if he buys anything?? :D ;)[/quote]

;D ;D ;D :-? ::) YOU WOULD BE LUCKY GIRL!

SkyJawa
06-07-06, 12:02 PM
Top bit of kit - wouldn't be without it :D

Rich'll sort you out with one - top chap ;) :D

GIXER_PAUL
06-07-06, 12:18 PM
the other member of the family who works there is me and yep i would say get one i use mine on a daily basis riding to and from work so i can listen to music etc, and as mentioned when we all go out we can chat away. Its great as wheather you have pillion passengers or just you on your tod everyone can talk to eachother.

its also funny having your music on and seeing peoples faces wathcing you at the lights dancing away lol

GIXER_PAUL
06-07-06, 12:22 PM
If your looking to get one dabz then the active200 is the least you should be looking at as that way you can go bike to bike and rider pillion alot easier.

Dabz
06-07-06, 12:34 PM
cool thanks, what sorta prices do they go for?

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-07-06, 12:38 PM
£199.99 for a rider to pillion or £154.99 for you and your tunes :)

GIXER_PAUL
06-07-06, 12:44 PM
plus the price for the lead for the radio you maybe using

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
06-07-06, 01:19 PM
Im sure we could chuck that in boy. If you dont tell anyone else on this forum or they will all be after freebies :)