PDA

View Full Version : Front and Rear Paddock Stands £40

b_1_rd
06-07-06, 12:23 PM
This looks a good deal from M&P

CLICK HERE (http://www.mandp.co.uk/productInfo.aspx?catRef=559712)

GIXER_PAUL
06-07-06, 12:26 PM
they are ok as long as it all fits as it would cost alot more than £40 to fix the damage if they dont fit and the bike falls. Saying this i have a rear one although i dont use it

Dabz
06-07-06, 12:34 PM
I'd miss my centre stand if I changed bikes :P

R1chie
06-07-06, 01:51 PM
I'd miss my centre stand if I changed bikes :P

i'm sorry mate, that is not an excuse!!

anyway, have you not heard of abba stands? ;)

and less of the 'ifs' as well mate............now be off with you to thundercat heaven

SHAMONE

Dabz
06-07-06, 01:54 PM
hehe find me someone who wants a 1200 bandit then and I'll buy a tcat as soon as it's gone :P

onfire23
06-07-06, 01:56 PM
hehe find me someone who wants a 1200 bandit then and I'll buy a tcat as soon as it's gone :P

My Cat is a Tom sorry he's not up for sale ;D ;D

R1chie
06-07-06, 02:03 PM

*cough*

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/bikes_search.asp?modelexact=1&make=YAMAHA&model=YZ F&ccappr=600&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=& postcode=sp4+9na&miles=40&max_records=50&source=2& keywords=&photo=1&sort=3&search=SEARCH

a few R6's mixed in as well...........just in case you are feeling adventurous

obviously adjust for post code

Dabz
06-07-06, 02:12 PM
they definitely hold their price well

R1chie
06-07-06, 02:33 PM
they definitely hold their price well

less talk more action required

why the thundercat btw?

in fact.....scrap that question........think i've hijacked this thread enough ::)

Dabz
06-07-06, 02:40 PM
hehe yup we have a bit haven't we :P tcat because it's a cheap for me to insure, nice and light, good mpg, similar power to the bandit (well a lot less torque and bhp but the power to weight is the same), looks nice and has a comfy seat for the mrs when riding pillion :P

R1chie
07-07-06, 01:14 PM
hehe yup we have a bit haven't we :P tcat because it's a cheap for me to insure, nice and light, good mpg, similar power to the bandit (well a lot less torque and bhp but the power to weight is the same), looks nice and has a comfy seat for the mrs when riding pillion :P

Dabz, have you looked at any other bikes?

for instance, the old zx6r J models are the same insurance group as the thundercat. more powerful, lighter whilst still being considered, nowadays, comfy enough to tour with. i know when i had my J2, my mate used to borrow mine all the time as his missus found it comfier than their own bike.

Just for you info, thundercats are group 14. i think you'll find most 600's are group 14 be it the thundercat, R6, gixer, cbr or ninja, especially the age of the bikes you are looking at.

there are better 600's out there than the thundercat, although it is indeed a dependable bike, which suit your needs just as well if not better than the 'cat. just don't get blinkered and have a look around, get test rides etc.

its not as if you are in any rush as you've already got a bike.

Dabz
07-07-06, 01:24 PM
damn good advice, thanks :D

GixerBoy
08-07-06, 07:19 AM
NinjaBrat pushing the kawacrappy.....Huh......Don't see me pushing the Gixer do ya.......Thats cus' I'd get told off if i did! :'(

BB
08-07-06, 08:04 AM
Dabz,

I'd definitely go with Richie on this, get out there and test ride them, when you find something you think will do drag the Mrs along to test ride the pillion. Any decent dealer will let you do that if they don't look elsewhere.

BB