PDA

View Full Version : Mind the hot pipe!!

Rod
09-07-06, 01:22 PM
I reached down and burnt my arm on my pipe! >:( Danni My daughter thought it was funny to see this large red mark all sore and weeping. Off we went to Odsock downs, stopped on a hill, she put her foot down and yes, her leg touched the pipe. Now she has a mark like mine!! all joking aside, her's was far worse and it got infected. Please don't be daft like us......Enjoy the summer..Rod

Icey
09-07-06, 02:04 PM
I daftly lent over my bike whilst I was filling up - and yes I burn't myself too! Ouchie! Lucky it didn't leave a mark tho!

bazzashazza
10-07-06, 10:19 AM
i haven't done anything like that in a while but last week i got on my bike not realising my pilion footobeg was down and whacked my foot on it quite i had to stop for a couple of minutes to recover :'(

Rod
10-07-06, 05:38 PM
I ran out the garage door straight into the kitchen window which was open, :( Good job I had my helmet on :)

rex_the_sprocket
10-07-06, 08:46 PM
I kicked my paddock stand whilst wearing flip flops - holy cow did I shout and scream

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
11-07-06, 09:50 AM
At this time of the year I pretty much always burn my self doing bike fits. Nearly always on Pan 1300s due to the ladry pipes they run, hmmmmmmmmmmmm burnt hair n skin smell always a winner....................not :)

HC8
11-07-06, 01:39 PM
I kicked my paddock stand whilst wearing flip flops - holy cow did I shout and scream

Roflmao ;D ;D ;D

Nokesy
11-07-06, 01:41 PM

Roflmao ;D ;D ;D

What's that??? :-?

HC8
11-07-06, 01:42 PM
I reached down and burnt my arm on my pipe! >:( Danni My daughter thought it was funny to see this large red mark all sore and weeping. Off we went to Odsock downs, stopped on a hill, she put her foot down and yes, her leg touched the pipe. Now she has a mark like mine!! all joking aside, her's was far worse and it got infected. Please don't be daft like us......Enjoy the summer..Rod

this is exactly why i've got exhaust bandages wrapped around my pipes, easier than chrome covers to take on and off too!