PDA

View Full Version : OK Im Jealous!!!

bex
20-07-06, 12:02 AM
Just wanted to say i woz sat down the pub (black horse in cherhill) when i saw a load of bikes go past! Im guessing they were coming back from Avebury. I'm sure there were some of you guys going past! just wanted to let you know how jealous i was!!! :'( Just wait till i get my bike, they'll have to prise me off wiv a crow bar!!!! ;D

SkyJawa
20-07-06, 12:26 AM
woz and wiv? WTF is that French or something? :P

ginguar
20-07-06, 01:11 AM
Just wanted to say i woz sat down the pub (black horse in cherhill) when i saw a load of bikes go past! Im guessing they were coming back from Avebury. I'm sure there were some of you guys going past! just wanted to let you know how jealous i was!!! :'( Just wait till i get my bike, they'll have to prise me off wiv a crow bar!!!! ;D

Hey there, have you passed your test? If you ever want to come down to the Red Lion without a bike maybe we could give you a lift. It's well worth doing.

bex
20-07-06, 11:59 AM
Ive only done my CBT so can ride a 125! cant afford to do the rest just yet but will do A.S.A.P. I would love to go to the Red Lion but usually work wednesday nights last night was quiet so i just sat down the pub drinking!!! But if ever that changes i might just take you up on your offer!! cheers

bex
20-07-06, 12:03 PM
woz and wiv? WTF is that French or something? :P

Even if it was French i wouldnt know as my french is rubbish! However i think its from the language of laziness :)

SkyJawa
20-07-06, 05:30 PM
::) ;D

russ100
20-07-06, 09:38 PM
i think its from the language of laziness :)

lazy .... ummm WAS replaced with WOZ seems like more like hard work .... i dont think the 3 keys W, A and S could get any closer together on the keyboard ...

:P just teasing, my sister in law is on Bebo and talks just like that :D

hi, by the way - been on holiday for a few weeks and there are certainly a few new faces / characters around ...

bex
21-07-06, 01:39 AM
Hi Russ its cool coz although im a new face everyone seems like my kinda peeps!!! will be good to meet you all!!!
Good point about the letters and their positios on the keyboard!!