PDA

View Full Version : Save water

Rod
18-07-06, 05:53 PM
Don't wash yer bike RIDE IT !! ;D

Dabz
18-07-06, 07:24 PM
is someone trying to get their post count higher? ;)

R1chie
18-07-06, 07:27 PM
have we got a challenger to the boy amante for the site post whore champion?

blurbiker247
18-07-06, 10:17 PM
;D ;D

HC8
18-07-06, 10:19 PM
have we got a challenger to the boy amante for the site post whore champion?

roflmao ;D ;D ;D hey we could have a jobsworth cup for that title every year

evilkeneval
18-07-06, 10:21 PM
i support saving off water. the flys are now a perminent part of my ninja, i don't think they can be removed!

ONFIRE
18-07-06, 11:07 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'(

8-)

Amante_271
19-07-06, 07:24 AM
OI! >:( What you lot trying to say about me???? >:(

I do my bit to save water and shower with a friend! ::)

Ps! Im only 8th on the posting list.... with certain other people posting more than me! I wont quote any names BUT Richie and Ninja (not necessarilly in that order) have posted MORE than me!!!!

Pot... what colour are you?? Love Kettle x ;)

R1chie
19-07-06, 08:09 AM
well hello kettle, long time no see

i suspect the reason i've got more post's that you bright lad, is that you disappeared for a month or so a while back did you not?

and i do like reading your posts............no.........i really do, but it does make me laugh that the site admin had to bring in 'muppet posts don't count' rule onto the site because of a certain person........and i won't quote any names BUT it could be 271 Amante (not necessarily in that order).

get those brews on kettle!!

Amante_271
19-07-06, 09:01 AM
Hi Pot, kettle here!

I was only away for a week on my holiday, tho as you obviously missed me so much, it probably seemed like a month!

I see youve posted 167 (166 after this one!) MORE times than me AND you joined after me! ::)

Glad to see you read my witty words of wisdom with interest!! The compliment (?) is gladly and duely returned!

If the counting of Muppet Forum posts was stopped on my account, I appollogise especially if that was a good method for raising your tally as well but I was young(er) and new to the forum way of life! :-/ But like your goodself Im now older and wiser, (well at least you fit snugly into one of those two!)

Must go as got something brewing (if you will pardon the expression!) and Im sure you will be cooking up something special as well! :)

R1chie
19-07-06, 01:03 PM
so what you are saying is that you are a 'reformed post whore'?

sorry................I didn't realise you had relinquished your title. Probably explains your bitterness with your snide remarks.

Post whore (as was explained to you at the time as i remember) is someone who posts up needless replies just for the sake of it. Just because I (and the rest of the people above me in the post count stakes) have got more posts than you is that we usually have something to say about whatever topic is being discussed.

but hey..........I'm a nice guy...........I'll even help you pick up your toys that you've thrown into the corner.

Can't say fairer than that can I?

Now where are these brews kettle boy? I'm gasping!!

Icey
19-07-06, 01:35 PM
Back on topic...

I think my bike needs a wash again :-[

evilkeneval
19-07-06, 08:20 PM
leave it out side tonight, it's gunna rain!

Rod
23-07-06, 03:38 PM
:o Not interested in post counts, just a little snippet I saw in a magazine ;D