PDA

View Full Version : Hen Nights

HC8
03-08-06, 09:28 PM
Just to torture me coz they ain't my idea of fun i've been coerced into going on a hen night on sat.

I've been told i've got to buy 'something naughty' to go into the present pot for the night

WHAT the hell do I buy? Suggestions please!!!!!!!! ;) and an idea where from

Foo
03-08-06, 10:39 PM
vibrator

Carsick
03-08-06, 11:19 PM
vibrator
That's a bit predictable.
There's a sex shop in old town, I'd start there. It's probably a bit tacky, though.
Try a few sites like Love Honey as well.

Amante_271
04-08-06, 06:33 AM
Theres an Anne Summers Shop in Swindon Town Center. They do "fun" things (Chocolates, body paints etc) as well as the obvious Vibrators and toys!

ginguar
04-08-06, 08:10 AM
It's my hen night on Saturday as well. I flaty refuse to have the normal hen night as running round screaming with L plates and angel wings on doesn't appeal to me. Going to drink lots of wine and go for a meal instead.

Anne Summers is probably the best place you can go, can't think of anywhere else that isn't sordid.

b_1_rd
04-08-06, 08:24 AM
Theres an Anne Summers Shop in Swindon Town Center. They do "fun" things (Chocolates, body paints etc) as well as the obvious Vibrators and toys!

Oh, please, Ive just had breakfast!

ChrisW
04-08-06, 10:12 AM
12" black ribbed knobler....

Icey
04-08-06, 11:20 AM
http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=8&pid=2776

Carsick
04-08-06, 07:09 PM
Ann Summers is awful. I'm shocked it qualifies as a sex shop.

Rod
05-08-06, 11:48 AM

;D Watch out, you may appear in the "Youv'e been spotted section ;D

Rod
05-08-06, 11:50 AM
vibrator

I thought a vibrator was a 1958 Triumph seat ;)

Amante_271
05-08-06, 09:02 PM

:-[ :-[ :-[ ;) :-[ :-[ :-[ The Mrs had a T-Shirt that says:

All my Toys run on batteries!!!!

HC8
06-08-06, 04:12 PM

I did get her a vibrator in the end - coz no one else did! [smiley=shocked.gif] other stuff they got her was small willy condoms, incense, playboy ears and tail, jelly willies, sex cheques, roll dice things that seemed to be stuck on 'stroke my elbow' etc etc - all quite tame really and everyone was on way home by midnight.

Rod
06-08-06, 04:40 PM
;D ;D ;D I hope it works ;D ;D ;D

blurbiker247
06-08-06, 11:16 PM

I did get her a vibrator in the end - coz no one else did! [smiley=shocked.gif] other stuff they got her was small willy condoms, incense, playboy ears and tail, jelly willies, sex cheques, roll dice things that seemed to be stuck on 'stroke my elbow' etc etc - all quite tame really and everyone was on way home by midnight.

:o :o which end :o :o, :-? :( :-[ :-/ O sorry, I misunderstood :P :P