PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle parking

evilkeneval
05-08-06, 12:24 AM
Does anyone else recive **** form poeple at work for where they park?
If i park in a marked bay i get moaned at cause i don't need all the space, if i park somewhere that looks suitable then it's in someones way! So what if the site director had to direct a visitor around my bike! There fault for not giving motorcylces designated parking!

b_1_rd
05-08-06, 07:37 AM
You have just as much right to use a full parking space as a car! I bet most of the car drivers arrive alone in their vehicle, so there by using too much space! Tell them to to get a life! >:(

ONFIRE
05-08-06, 09:12 AM
Us bikers should all be ashamed of ourselves taking up valuable Car driver's parking spaces... :-[ :-[ :'(

NOT!

I park anywhere legally possiable, that includes full blown car \ bike spaces. Never had any verbal complaints or strange Car driver like looks :P :-* :-/ Guess its the meer threat of the car bodypanel repair workshop >:(;D ;D ;D ;D

Sinz1000K3
05-08-06, 10:42 AM
Park where ever you like, as long as its legal.

Rod
05-08-06, 11:45 AM
Never had any problems, at work we all seem to park in the same places day after day, so I guess I have my own parking space now, so I put either car or bike in it ( depending on the weather :-/ )

evilkeneval
06-08-06, 02:10 AM
At my work their in the process of a 6 million pound extension, so they've got rid of one of the car parks (the one with the motorcycle parking) to build on. Now parking has become a bit of an issue. They have given me a speical locker for my leathers though, which is nice :)

bazzashazza
06-08-06, 10:49 AM
well for wot im about to tell u u may judge me but i dont care!! .... last xmas i went into swindon to do my last bit of shopping and some disabled git had parked v badly in a motorbike bay, needless to say i was not too impressed. wen i came back from shopping it was still there so i wrote a bitchy note to the effect "is ur disability blindness?? u need to take more driving lessons to learn to park properly and just cos u have a disabled badge doesnt give u the right to park wherever the bloody hell u feel like etc merrry xmas a*** hole!" then i slapped it on the windscreen next to the parking ticket he'd been given! ;D had to run away pretty quick tho cos the police were walking in my direction as i was doin it! :D

b_1_rd
06-08-06, 10:52 AM
well for wot im about to tell u u may judge me but i dont care!! .... last xmas i went into swindon to do my last bit of shopping and some disabled git had parked v badly in a motorbike bay, needless to say i was not too impressed. wen i came back from shopping it was still there so i wrote a bitchy note to the effect "is ur disability blindness?? u need to take more driving lessons to learn to park properly and just cos u have a disabled badge doesnt give u the right to park wherever the bloody hell u feel like etc merrry xmas a*** hole!" then i slapped it on the windscreen next to the parking ticket he'd been given! ;D had to run away pretty quick tho cos the police were walking in my direction as i was doin it! :D

:o It was you was it......my mate was most upset with that note, I'm sure he'll be around to visit you shortly! ;)

bazzashazza
06-08-06, 10:54 AM
tell him i can't wait to give him an a*** kicking :P

HC8
06-08-06, 08:56 PM
Does anyone else recive **** form poeple at work for where they park?
If i park in a marked bay i get moaned at cause i don't need all the space, if i park somewhere that looks suitable then it's in someones way! So what if the site director had to direct a visitor around my bike! There fault for not giving motorcylces designated parking!

i don't get ****e for where i park but at Tesco's the peeps in cages insist on using the motorcycle parking as a trolley bay so my fav thing to do is put my bike in then take all the trolleys out and put them in the road - coz it ain't my job to move trolleys and the cages can't got anywhere. ;D ;D oh

and if the old bids (thats you again blue) park in the parent and child parking i park in the disabled ;D ;D tit for tat i reckon.

evilkeneval
06-08-06, 11:17 PM
I like your style! :D

ChantelleT
06-08-06, 11:32 PM
When i had my Little street magic (50cc)i used to park it between the bike racks in borough parade (chippenham) Then after working late one night i found two guys trying to load it into the back of a van (sods!) they saw me, dropped it and took off. i cried the whole way home! :'( :'(

evilkeneval
06-08-06, 11:35 PM
Thats ****,I didn't think crime happend in chippenham! Bet it was pikies >:(