PDA

View Full Version : Race Report - Mallory 06 Aug

Foo
06-08-06, 08:55 PM
Race 1

Started 20th Finished 23rd

Really **** >:( and even managed to do a bit of off roading.

Race 2

Started 23rd Finished 19th

Slightly better than Really **** but not by much....

On a happier note though, nice to meet some old (no offence meant Rex ;D ) and some new faces. Thanks for coming to say hello :) oh and Carl lost his chain on the 2nd race and nearly took me out too ::)

I'm off to sulk now >:(

Scott_W
06-08-06, 09:37 PM
Bad luck Foo.... I'm sure you'll make up for it next time out! ;)

b_1_rd
06-08-06, 11:42 PM
to finish first, first you have to finish!

What a ****e saying that is! Ah well Foo, better luck on the next one. :)

rex_the_sprocket
07-08-06, 09:41 AM
I am sure that lots of sitting in horribly sticky weather around didn't help Foo.

I thought you had a thoroughly professional outfit...............lots of smoking, cups of tea, banter and general piss taking.

Those 2 strokes need a lot of fending off, and when comparing you guys to the leaders they were braking 3 yards later going into the hairpin.

Did you hear about the outcome of the crash before lunchtime?

desmojen
07-08-06, 10:29 AM
Don't be too hard on yourself Foo, you did pretty well overall, and at least you didn't jump the start - twice - and then throw your chain at someone in a effort to beat them!
You probably left before us in the end, our mate got knocked off in the A final so we had to trudge all the way back over the bridge and up to the top of the paddock to make sure he was ok!
He's done some ribs, and thinks he might have broken some fingers and an ankle as well, bikes a mess though and he's got Croft this weekend :o

Jen.

desmojen
07-08-06, 10:52 AM
Rex, just heard that Matt Horne, the racer who was run over in that crash has died.
Terrible news.

RIP Matt.

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
07-08-06, 12:45 PM
Thats well bad we were just sat down from the devils elbow and to be honest I am glad we were not further up or we would of seen everything.

We saw a major highside at Edwinas and a few peeps getting thrown out of the sidecars.

Had a major headache and red head last night from the sun but it was a good day from what we saw.

R.I.P Matt

Foo
07-08-06, 04:07 PM
RIP Matt :( sad news indeed.

Sinz1000K3
07-08-06, 06:50 PM
RIP Matt ... me and rex overheard it was a fatality from some others watching at the hairpin:(