PDA

View Full Version : Stuff

slowlysafelysurely
04-08-06, 12:16 PM
Firstly Hi to all of you that I met at the Ace cafe a few weeks ago. Just been non stop the past 3 weeks including a trip back to Spain so havent had time to post.

Need a new rear tyre for the Falco. I can get a pair of Diablos from a dealer that I know on ebay for a good price but really only need the front so.. Who is the best dealer locally to Swindon, I will probably just take the loose wheel in and get them to supply and fit. If however it is worthwhile I may buy from Ebay and just get them to fit (and keep the front for later) If you could let me know I would be grateful.

Doing a trackday at Cadwell on Friday 11, I did say I would let a few of you know but a mate of mine booked it. As of this morning there were only 2 places left but if you fancy it.....

Anyway thats all for now, hope to catch up with some of you soon

Foo
07-08-06, 09:57 PM
I just missed out on booking the day so I've booked in on the evening session :D instead.

slowlysafelysurely
07-08-06, 10:01 PM
I just missed out on booking the day so I've booked in on the evening session :D instead.

Guess I'll be packing up when you get there. What will you be riding, I'll come over and say hello.

Stu
07-08-06, 10:03 PM
Hi,

I used bike treads down on the Kembrey Ind Est in Swindon they should do it.

Stu

any problems pm and I'll see what I can sort but wouldn't be able to get it balanced!

Foo
07-08-06, 10:31 PM
I'll be riding a black and orange ZXr400 race bike with the number 132 on the sides and front.