PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ride cruisers

Rod
13-08-06, 12:50 PM
Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar

Dabz
13-08-06, 06:03 PM
Paul (who doesn't use the forums but comes on the rides) has a triumph bonneville america - 800 engine in that :) pics probably in the gallery somewhere! also have a few 125 marauder riders here

Tommy
13-08-06, 06:29 PM
Will look out for ya and say hello mate! Think ive seen ya about ive got an old Ducati with high bars think that counts lol

HC8
13-08-06, 07:02 PM
Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar

Noooooooooo don't do it...............................

seriously tho i ride a HD Sportster (amongst other things) I'm usually back and fore between where i live and Burnout bikes in Downton. If you really want to go the cruiser ways go talk to the guys in there, they are very knowledgeable and usually helpful (sometimes grumpy) if you buy them doughnuts ;D

evilkeneval
13-08-06, 10:39 PM

seriously tho i ride a HD Sportster (amongst other things) I'm usually back and fore between where i live and Burnout bikes in Downton. If you really want to go the cruiser ways go talk to the guys in there, they are very knowledgeable and usually helpful (sometimes grumpy) if you buy them doughnuts ;D
Leand him your bike Hc8 he'll soon change his mind! :o

HC8
13-08-06, 11:30 PM

Leand him your bike Hc8 he'll soon change his mind! :o

Rod you are quite welcome to blip round on my sporty anytime :)

EK - learn to bloody spell - or sort those dyslexic fingers out lol and I don't seem to remember anyone being able to keep up, up spread eagle hill at compton the other week :P :P My guess is you were still trying to change down ;D ;D

evilkeneval
13-08-06, 11:36 PM
Can't spell for peanuts!
I was going slow so we didn't loose our 125! and so i was a safe ditance from all the falling debris form your bike! ;D

HC8
13-08-06, 11:38 PM
Can't spell for peanuts!
I was going slow so we didn't loose our 125! and so i was a safe ditance from all the falling debris form your bike! ;D

Hey they only ever fall off ONCE :o :o

evilkeneval
13-08-06, 11:40 PM
Once a week?? :D

HC8
13-08-06, 11:45 PM
Once a week?? :D

Which side of my gun did you want to be EK?? :-*

evilkeneval
13-08-06, 11:52 PM
last i checked you had no ammo, so if i keep a safe ditance (20miles). I don't feel threatend!! :P