PDA

View Full Version : Do U Ride 2 Work

ONFIRE
15-08-06, 12:59 PM
Have been riding to work on the back roads Swindon - Brinkworth to Corsham for past couple of weeks.. passing a lot of those metal cages stuck in traffic! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dabz
15-08-06, 01:43 PM
have to drive a van so don't get the choice :(

FJ_Biker
15-08-06, 01:47 PM
It’s the only way to travel, have not owned a car for 10 years now

HC8
15-08-06, 02:28 PM
Have been riding to work on the back roads Swindon - Brinkworth to Corsham for past couple of weeks.. passing a lot of those metal cages stuck in traffic! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is that Copenacre OF? Ive got a mate who works in IT there and he recently asked me if any of the bods on here were in that area?

ONFIRE
15-08-06, 03:45 PM

Is that Copenacre OF? Ive got a mate who works in IT there and he recently asked me if any of the bods on here were in that area?

Certainly is Copenacre HC ;)

b_1_rd
15-08-06, 04:42 PM
I ride my Mountain Bike to work! Does that count ;)

Sinz1000K3
15-08-06, 05:15 PM
Sometimes ride to work..depends which vehicle has the most 'gogo' juice in:P

R1chie
15-08-06, 05:55 PM
i walk to work..................all of 200 metres

Stu
15-08-06, 06:05 PM
I ride to work every day totalling about 25000 miles a year. Saves me hours a week!

bazzashazza
15-08-06, 09:25 PM
i ride to work depending on how i feel, but have only been driving for a couple of months so i used to ride to work allllll the time, winter was especially fun for me with no heated grips... thanks santa >:(

ChrisW
15-08-06, 09:39 PM
Some times, depends how much time I have and what I'm up to. Once I've done my DAS and have a bigger bike the car will be the secondary form of transport :)

pete
15-08-06, 10:10 PM
I ride to work every day totalling about 25000 miles a year. Saves me hours a week!

Snap

evilkeneval
15-08-06, 10:27 PM
riding to work takes me longer really! by the time i've got my gear on and bike warmed up i'd of got there in the car! I'm just too lazy to walk or fix the push bike :)

HC8
15-08-06, 10:54 PM

oh right which Section? and don't do the 'if it tell you i'm gonna have to shoot you' stuff either ;D

and to answer the question if i ride to work it takes me 30 mins - normally takes me 45 mins but coz i can zip round the old bids on their way to the gerry clinic i save 15 mins.

ChantelleT
15-08-06, 11:04 PM
I'm still stuck in the tin can :'(

Will be commuting melksham to swindon everyday soon tho so hoping to get on bike before that. Not sure whether it will be wiser to do back lanes or M4.

evilkeneval
15-08-06, 11:14 PM
It's gotta be back roads! :D

ONFIRE
15-08-06, 11:58 PM

oh right which Section? and don't do the 'if it tell you i'm gonna have to shoot you' stuff either ;D

and to answer the question if i ride to work it takes me 30 mins - normally takes me 45 mins but coz i can zip round the old bids on their way to the gerry clinic i save 15 mins.

Now I am going to have to shoot myself ;D ;D

HC8
16-08-06, 08:34 PM

Now I am going to have to shoot myself ;D ;D

Wanna borrow my gun? ;)