PDA

View Full Version : SJS Motorcycles, Salisbury

R1chie
17-08-06, 01:34 PM
Quote from a local rag

When Honda of Salisbury closed its doors and moved south earlier in the year, three key members of the former firm couldn't bear to think of their customers being left high and dry.

Within eight weeks of leaving, SJS Motorcycles was born.

Hoping to put some fun back into biking, they offer not only sales and servicing, but also hold weekend rides and free refreshments at the shop for all the riders.

There will be an open day on August 19th, from 10am-5pm at the premises, where old and new customers are invited along to see the new facilities, speak to the team and enjoy a bbq. There will also be a prize draw to win a motorbike service worth £200.

SJS Motorcycles are at Unit 3, Whittle Road, Churchfields Industrial Estate, Salisbury

HC8
17-08-06, 01:46 PM
Quote from a local rag

When Honda of Salisbury closed its doors and moved south earlier in the year, three key members of the former firm couldn't bear to think of their customers being left high and dry.

Within eight weeks of leaving, SJS Motorcycles was born.

Hoping to put some fun back into biking, they offer not only sales and servicing, but also hold weekend rides and free refreshments at the shop for all the riders.

There will be an open day on August 19th, from 10am-5pm at the premises, where old and new customers are invited along to see the new facilities, speak to the team and enjoy a bbq. There will also be a prize draw to win a motorbike service worth £200.

SJS Motorcycles are at Unit 3, Whittle Road, Churchfields Industrial Estate, Salisbury

How old!!! :-? that was in Last weeks paper.

R1chie
17-08-06, 01:49 PM
can't please some people!!

was it meant to be a secret?

HC8
17-08-06, 02:16 PM
can't please some people!!

was it meant to be a secret?

Nope ;D ;D ;D ;D
but Hayballs are rubbish so a bit of decent competition won't hurt

Jeff
18-08-06, 12:13 PM
Nope ;D ;D ;D ;D

They are a little on the slow side! Burnout Bikes have my Falco at the moment for it's 9000 mile service, seemed very reasonable for a big service and nice guys. There mechanic also rides a Falco so looking forward to picking it up tomorrow.

HC8
18-08-06, 01:46 PM
Nope ;D ;D ;D ;D

They are a little on the slow side! Burnout Bikes have my Falco at the moment for it's 9000 mile service, seemed very reasonable for a big service and nice guys. There mechanic also rides a Falco so looking forward to picking it up tomorrow.

Hey Jeff, the guys at Burnout are old friends and i use em for everything bike related, John the bloke that rides the Falco is a very sound mechanic.

mike
18-08-06, 06:04 PM
Where is Burnout Bikes? I've been having to trundle down to Wareham for Tuono servicing.Take it they're not Aprilia Main Dealers Jeff?

HC8
19-08-06, 11:15 AM
Where is Burnout Bikes? I've been having to trundle down to Wareham for Tuono servicing.Take it they're not Aprilia Main Dealers Jeff?

They aren't a main dealers in anything really, I would describe them more as an old fashioned all round bike shop. They are in Downton, on the left just before the lights if your coming from Salisbury. Tel No 01725 510288.

Saw your bike there yesterday Jeff, It looks kewl and I want one!! :)