PDA

View Full Version : Daytona 675

Clarkey34
22-08-06, 08:21 AM
Just woken up this morning after a night on the 675 all I can say is its the dogs bo***cks!!!!, The howl from the airbox is so addictive! handling is perfect, brakes are fantastic and changes through the box effortlessly without the clutch. Took it to the Lysley last night for my first time down there and maybe take it to Avebury on Wednesday, Seriously this one of the best bikes on the road at the moment despite the fact that the tyres are virtually slick being Diablo Super Corsa's but who likes riding in the rain! ;)

Dabz
22-08-06, 09:04 AM
good to hear it mate :D it's great to see more triumphs arriving on the forums...we need to annoy the gixer crowd ;)

Amante_271
22-08-06, 09:07 AM
good to hear it mate :D it's great to see more triumphs arriving on the forums...we need to annoy the gixer crowd ;)
Hear Hear!! At least the Bandit numbers are falling!! ;D ;) ;D

Dabz
22-08-06, 09:20 AM
lol, nowt wrong with bandits!

Scott_W
22-08-06, 01:09 PM
I think at the moment we might have more SV owners on here than Gixers! :o

Dabz
22-08-06, 01:12 PM
yeh they're certainly taking the place by storm actually! variety is best...so the more different bikes we get the better! the 675 is my next step in a bike though hehe

Sinz1000K3
22-08-06, 06:15 PM
Sat on one in the showroom and thought i might cut myself is was that thin..so got back on a proper bike:P

ONFIRE
22-08-06, 06:22 PM
Just woken up this morning after a night on the 675 all I can say is its the dogs bo***cks!!!!, The howl from the airbox is so addictive! handling is perfect, brakes are fantastic and changes through the box effortlessly without the clutch. Took it to the Lysley last night for my first time down there and maybe take it to Avebury on Wednesday, Seriously this one of the best bikes on the road at the moment despite the fact that the tyres are virtually slick being Diablo Super Corsa's but who likes riding in the rain! ;)

Hmm must be one of those Clutchless gear change models. Come to think about believe my blade does that ::)
;D :P ;D ;D

R1chie
22-08-06, 09:22 PM
the 675 is the only bike i would chop my ninja in for right now

where did you get yours from?

*edit* I've just seen where you work............cough...discount....cough ;)

evilkeneval
22-08-06, 10:44 PM
i hear it's a very good bike, don't like the look of it though :-/