PDA

View Full Version : Good chrome cleaner

Rod
01-10-06, 02:52 PM
Just been in the garage cleaning the hog and watching the rain comming down. I cleaned the tank and panels with Autoglym super resin polish, some went onto the chrome so I discovered that it's a brilliant Chrome cleaner 8-) , and easy to use just one can to do the lot :)

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 10:05 PM
You should have spoke to BB she a brilliant chrome cleaner, got a really good action :)

BB
01-10-06, 10:23 PM
Now you know I never cleaned the Bonnie :P

BB

babyblade069
01-10-06, 10:45 PM
You should have spoke to BB she a brilliant chrome cleaner, got a really good action :)

BB and BlueBiker you should be a double act..... you two are off again! ...after all the messin' on BB's new bike thread! well what ever next! ;)

BB
01-10-06, 10:48 PM
you should hear us when we are together! ;D

BB

Sorry for hijacking the thread! I'm staff I should know better!

babyblade069
01-10-06, 10:55 PM
I dread to think! I bet it is a riot ..hey who ever said life begins at 50 wasn't wrong, judging by you two! ;) :D

BB
01-10-06, 11:01 PM
Come to the Lysley tomorrow & see us in action! Talking that is!!

BB

babyblade069
01-10-06, 11:13 PM
I have only got a pink stetson.. wouldn't look quiet right would it, but you never know i may just come to see as I have many mental pictures of the W.B crowd.It would be good to dispell some of the myths! ;D

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:14 PM
I dread to think! I bet it is a riot ..hey who ever said life begins at 50 wasn't wrong, judging by you two! ;) :D

we've been known to finish off with two jokes and a funny song,.............ta...dar

and can I ask a question ::)? what's the significance of the O and the 69 in your name,.......just curious x :P

BB
01-10-06, 11:17 PM
It is not compulsary to wear pink, we want as many ppl there as possible regardless of colour!

BB

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:26 PM
Come to the Lysley tomorrow & see us in action! Talking that is!!

BB

OW can't we meet round the back by the bike shed no more :'(

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:30 PM
I have only got a pink stetson.. wouldn't look quiet right would it, but you never know i may just come to see as I have many mental pictures of the W.B crowd.It would be good to dispell some of the myths! ;D

Noooooo no, you don't mean only a pink stetson no you would'nt not on a first date ;D ;D

babyblade069
01-10-06, 11:30 PM

we've been known to finish off with two jokes and a funny song,.............ta...dar

and can I ask a question ::)? what's the significance of the O and the 69 in your name,.......just curious x :P

Blue not every thing is a double entendre...or is it????!!!

BB
01-10-06, 11:32 PM
with Blue it frequently is!

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:35 PM
:-[OMG i've just called a mate of mine, and asked him to explian, I've gone all red and had to av a cold shower,.............will you marry me :-/

babyblade069
01-10-06, 11:37 PM
I am learning that BB..don't know how you put up with 'im! But he does make em smile I am sure.

Have fun 2morrow nite...in the pink.

babyblade069
01-10-06, 11:40 PM
:-[OMG i've just called a mate of mine, and asked him to explian, I've gone all red and had to av a cold shower,.............will you marry me :-/

YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A GOOD CHROME CLEANER!!! ;) DONT BE GREEDY!

YOU TWO HAVE OUT PACED ME I AM OFF TO BED SPECIALLY IF I AM OUT LATE TOMORROW MEETING YOU LOVELIES! ;D

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:41 PM

Blue not every thing is a double entendre...or is it????!!!

Kuse me!! I thought "double entendra" was to lots of flat marshy plains :-/

BB
01-10-06, 11:42 PM
Hope to catch you tomorrow Babyblade!

BB

blurbiker247
01-10-06, 11:45 PM

YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A GOOD CHROME CLEANER!!! ;) DONT BE GREEDY!

YOU TWO HAVE OUT PACED ME I AM OFF TO BED SPECIALLY IF I AM OUT LATE TOMORROW MEETING YOU LOVELIES! ;D

I'll take that as a no then, O well, sleep well Babycakes oopps sorry blade 069

babyblade069
02-10-06, 10:16 PM

BB
Hi BB

Looked a good night!

Hope you got the money I passed over the wall to a couple of the WB'S as I left!

catch you next time may be! ;)

BB
02-10-06, 10:34 PM

BB

Hi BB
Looked a good night!
Hope you got the money I passed over the wall to a couple of the WB'S as I left!
catch you next time may be! ;)

It was a good meet, and I got the money ok, many thanks
BB