PDA

View Full Version : Ad a little off

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 10:51 AM
Ad a little off yesterday :-[, coming up from Rowde, at the T junction where you go left to Devizes, stopped behind some lady driver >:(, ( I have a golden rule, I don't even look to see if there any traffic untill the person in front of me pulls off, cos in the past I looked,....huge gap,.... you assume they will go,.....and they DONT!!) so waited till she started to pull off, looked to my right,.....yes big gap, can follow her out, perfect hill start as I look to my left,....yes you got she stopped!!!!!!, this is the cool bit, BIG ENDO :D if I had been riding proper with my right foot up on the peg I could have used the back brake, anyway as the front went down my front mud gaurd scuffed her rear bumper, or disturbed the dirt, but cors given the cambre of the road and the size of my bike off I went, elegently, I may add, no damage to either me or me bike. her daughter jumped out (very tasty) checked if I was ok and shouted back at mum "Mum your always doing that if you gonna go GO!". Never have I been so glad to see another biker, he was passing, stopped and helped me get the bike back on two wheels, what a lucky boy I am.

Lessons
1. Don't look right, see a big gap then Simultaneously look left and pull out.
2. do always keep right foot on peg to cover rear brake
3. If there is a tasty Daughter taking your side GET HER NUMBER ;) dow!

Stu
04-10-06, 10:57 AM
Glad your ok and no damage.

Why are lessons always learn't the hard way...at least you done a stoppie and met a fit chick (even if you didn't get her number!)

Dabz
04-10-06, 11:13 AM
good to hear you and the bike are ok mate! must admit I'm awful at covering the back brake lately

evilkeneval
04-10-06, 11:56 AM
glad to hear your ok, i wouldn't wanna be under yuor bike when it goes down!

pete
04-10-06, 12:29 PM
Pulling stoppies and birds ;) You'll be outside the chip shop next doing burnouts and scaring old ladies. ;D

BB
04-10-06, 01:27 PM
Blue, what are you like? Don't answer that. Glad to hear you and bike are ok. Thats a big beastie to get back upright!

Trust you to take time to eye up the talent! did Mum apologise at least?

BB

silver
04-10-06, 01:34 PM
Sorry to hear bout your lil' 'off' Blue but glad you r ok.......

Silver x :)

hippychick
04-10-06, 03:47 PM
are you absolutely sure bluebiker247 that you weren't oggling the daughter prior to your off ??

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 06:36 PM
Blue, what are you like? Don't answer that. Glad to hear you and bike are ok. Thats a big beastie to get back upright!

BB

You are talking about my bike BB ::)

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 06:38 PM
are you absolutely sure bluebiker247 that you weren't oggling the daughter prior to your off ??

Noooooo no point I'd given all the sweets away outside the school gates :-/

ne nar ne nar ne nar

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 06:39 PM
Well thanks you guys for caring,..........someone loves me,..........I'm fillin up :'(

BB
04-10-06, 06:43 PM

BB

You are talking about my bike BB ::)

Just the reply I would expect!

I wouldn't know about anything else! :o

BB

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 06:52 PM
God I only asked, a look I've had a nasty shock a little sympathy would,nt go a miss here :-[

BB
04-10-06, 06:56 PM
;D

how about a cup of hot sweet tea?

BB

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 07:01 PM
:-[ How about half a bottle of JD ;)

blurbiker247
04-10-06, 07:02 PM
glad to hear your ok, i wouldn't wanna be under yuor bike when it goes down!

Funny that people used to say that about my ex ;D ;D

b_1_rd
04-10-06, 09:55 PM
Never mind you and the bike! Have they repaired the big dent in the tarmac where the beamer fell! ;)

Glad your ok :)

bazzashazza
04-10-06, 11:06 PM
glad to hear ur ok mate and that ur sense of humour is still in tact! and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that despite ur bike being in the floor ur brain was still engaged in "dirty old b****r" mode ;D

blurbiker247
05-10-06, 12:39 PM
glad to hear ur ok mate and that ur sense of humour is still in tact! and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that despite ur bike being in the floor ur brain was still engaged in "dirty old b****r" mode ;D

OOh OOh so touching, wow with friends like this who needs enamies >:(

blurbiker247
05-10-06, 12:44 PM

OOh OOh so touching, wow with friends like this who needs enamies >:(

AND,.. and,.. should'nt that read dirty SENIOR GENTLEMANb****r >:( call yourself a journalist baa you won't last 5mins sweet heart :P

bazzashazza
05-10-06, 05:39 PM
ahem, actually I do call myself a journalist - you spelled something wrong... again: enEmies :P ;D

bazzashazza
05-10-06, 05:40 PM
and I'll last longer than you think because I can take the criticism of my harshness and sometimes bad journalism v well :P

blurbiker247
06-10-06, 04:11 PM
ahem, actually I do call myself a journalist - you spelled something wrong... again: enEmies :P ;D

Just testing you :P :P,.....................A and anyway you spell it your way ill spell it mine :P :P

Amante_271
06-10-06, 05:23 PM
Hi mate. Glad your still in one piece and the bikes ok. NEXT time try riding over the top of the car! Why bother going round when you can go over the top (as usual!) It would be even easier with Pinki!!

;D ;D

Seriously your slipping in your old age not getting the number!! TUT,TUT!!