28-10-06, 02:23 PM
Vale!

R1chie
28-10-06, 04:03 PM
its going to be some race

what odds for pedrosa taking hayden out in the first corner? lol

gixerjonny
28-10-06, 04:12 PM
They must be sh....ing themselfs motogp as never gone down to the last before ..
I cant begin to understand what they must be feeling on the start line

b_1_rd
28-10-06, 04:25 PM
Gotta go for Vale! 8 Point lead, pole and the fact that he is Vale. Providing the Yamaha keeps going.

Oh! and the Hondas have a Kawasaki in front of them on the grid, so they'll have trouble getting past Shinya ;)

Gav
28-10-06, 04:33 PM
I cant begin to understand what they must be feeling on the start line
Probably....**** is 1st up or down.....

desmojen
28-10-06, 10:38 PM
Troy Bayliss for the race, Vale for the championship.

Haydens right there though, not one to miss this one! :)

Jen.

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 10:38 AM
Well I'm well impressed with Bayliss' qualifying time......Bet he's well pissed off doing so well than having to go back to Superbikes next year!
I know its bucking the trend but I really want Nicky to win the championship this year,tho after his 'team mate' took him out the other week its a long shot now....... :'(
Vale is a top rider but I want someone else to come through......Bored with him now...... :o :P

Gav
29-10-06, 06:13 PM
No one out there really stood out this year as Chapionship meterial, i mean they are all top guys, but none stood out from the crowd the way the likes of Doohan, Swantz and the likes. Rossi has it but has just not had a great year, hes been a bit on and off.

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 06:43 PM
Hayden wins,I thank you!! 8-)

gixerjonny
29-10-06, 06:56 PM
be a good one next year tho

R1chie
29-10-06, 07:09 PM
Hayden wins,I thank you!! 8-)

thank you for what? ;D

Well it's points which count at the end of the day, and Hayden was the most consistent all season and probably deserved to win. But I can't really get excited about a rider who has only won 3 races in 4 MotoGp seasons.

He's taken the chance well due to all of Rossi's mechanical problems and errors, but he'll be lucky to get 4th next year I reckon. He may have No.1 on his numberplate next year, but he'll be second to Pedrosa in the team and the points.

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 07:11 PM
What are you on about NinjaBrat......Pedrosa's got alot to learn as proved by recent events.......He's still a boy......Huh! :P :P ;)

R1chie
29-10-06, 07:14 PM
He's embarrased Hayden on numerous occasions this year, showing a clean pair of heels plenty of times.

This in his debut season in MotoGP is fairly impressive. Ok......his personality is similar to a brick wall, but he's quick and he'll trounce Hayden next year.

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 07:18 PM
Yawn.......How many times has Pedrosa crashed this year.......?? Don't see Nicky going down the road on his arse now do ya..........Dani is just a thunderbirds puppet......Pup!

R1chie
29-10-06, 07:19 PM
put your money where your mouth is then old man

tenner says pedrosa gets more points then hayden next year

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 07:28 PM
You're on bad boy.......Like taking candy from a NinjaPup...... ;D ;D ;D

gixerjonny
29-10-06, 08:02 PM
My money is on Capperossi some good form this year .

R1chie
29-10-06, 08:03 PM
You're on bad boy.......Like taking candy from a NinjaPup...... ;D ;D ;D

like taking werthers originals from a pensioner GixerOAP! ;)

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 08:07 PM
Hey,you do know i'm management now NB..........Show some respect goddamit!! :o ;)

R1chie
29-10-06, 08:08 PM
Hey,you do know i'm management now NB..........Show some respect goddamit!! :o ;)

;D

doctor.........my ribs!! lmao

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 08:27 PM
And you wanna come to Silverstone on Monday.......Do ya self a favour and stay home with a good book dude....... :o :D ;)

gixerjonny
29-10-06, 08:28 PM
Its going to be a long winter, March the 10th we are off again.

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 08:29 PM
Whats happening then matey??

gixerjonny
29-10-06, 08:33 PM
First race for the 800cc bikes

GixerBoy
29-10-06, 08:35 PM
Duh......Yes,of course!

R1chie
29-10-06, 09:05 PM
And you wanna come to Silverstone on Monday.......Do ya self a favour and stay home with a good book dude....... :o :D ;)

lmao

gixerjonny
29-10-06, 09:10 PM
Are you comimg monday ? Missed this earler :-[

Gav
29-10-06, 11:08 PM
Monday, who else is riding then?

desmojen
30-10-06, 07:42 AM
I'm with Richie on this, Pedrosa will piss on Hayden next year. He pretty much did this year if you look at it, along with Melandri, Capirossi and Rossi. They all had big injuries or machine trouble otherwise Hayden would have been about 5th.
I know points make prizes etc, etc, bla bla, and I'm not taking anything away from Hayden - he deserves it. But the thing is, mostly to win a championship it's not good enough to be good, you need to be lucky as well. You only have to look at BSB this year to see that.
This year Hayden was the lucky one. Lucky because Rossi had a crap bike at the beginning of the season, lucky because Pedrosa fell off a few times, lucky because capirossi got biffed off by Gibernau, and most of all, lucky because he kept on finishing all year long.
I'd like to see him build on it and become a real top flight rider next year, the way Andrew Pitt has done in WSB, but I can't see it.
I'll go along and put up another tenner on Pedrosa beating him in next years championship.

Jen.

Clarkey34
30-10-06, 01:14 PM
Bottom line is Hayden doesn't deserve the title as much as he should. For a man to win the title where he hasn't led a race for more than 5 laps outside of America is silly. however he was consistent this year which is what sometimes you need. For the first time we have seen Vale crack under pressure and show he is only human, and a gracious loser too.
Next year i think Desmojen and Ninja has got it spot on, most of the forums I have posted on say that Hayden has been fantastic this year but I will put good money on it that he has a s**t year next year just like Kenny Roberts did and everyone will moan and say exactly what I have said all along