PDA

View Full Version : bridge motorcycles in exeter

Dabz
20-11-06, 02:12 PM
seeing as I've been going to exeter twice a week since september I thought it was only right that I paid a visit to Bridge Motorcycles on Saturday. Went to look at boots mainly and the guy was very helpful - didn't mind running back and forth to get me different sizes

the place is excellent for looking at bikes - I think we definitely need to organise a ride down there next spring/summer. Lots of eye candy..had a sit on a daytona 675 but must stop spending money!

just thought I'd share :P

BB
20-11-06, 07:24 PM
Yes, I have found them very friendly & helpful. In my experience they take the time to talk to you as a person not just a punter.

They are officially opening their new Triumph showroom Wednesday evening (22nd) Also on Sat 25th they are having World & WSB champions down there for 'an action packed day'

BB

Dabz
20-11-06, 07:33 PM
Tempted to drag Lisa along on Wednesday night seeing as I'm in Exeter anyway...wonder if I could shoot down and back before she gets ready on Saturday too ;)

BB
20-11-06, 08:30 PM
Saturday? You just want to see Zoƫ Szypillo (Bridge Babe and Model) without Lisa around! ;) ;D

BB

Dabz
20-11-06, 09:27 PM
hehe who's she then?

*edit*
http://www.fitnesssouthwest.co.uk/IMAGES/GENERAL/zoe.jpg

she's quite easy on the eye :)

BB
20-11-06, 09:42 PM
Good job it's all inside on Saturday or she could catch a cold in that outfit! Is it me? or does she look a trifle 'unbalanced'? :o Must be the angle of the camera...or something! ;)

BB

Dabz
20-11-06, 09:49 PM
now you point it out...yes lol!

Tommy
22-11-06, 07:52 PM
who cares!

BB
23-11-06, 09:05 PM
So Dabz, did you go to the Triumph evening bash? or are you saving yourself for Saturday...

BB

Dabz
23-11-06, 09:13 PM
I didn't make it unfortunately :( still tempted for Saturday though, but may have to go birthday pressie shopping instead and miss out completely! I have plans for some riding Sundya though so won't be all bad

BB
23-11-06, 09:29 PM
Must be a bigger draw for Saturday then... ;)

BB