PDA

View Full Version : Home - At last!!

BB
18-11-06, 07:32 PM
Woohoo !!, finally got the BlackBeast home with me!! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Picked it up from GB’s late this afternoon, which meant completing my ride home in the dark of course – but it did show me how good the headlight is! I only hit 80 once as I was taking it steady, I haven’t ridden much since the accident but it is soo good to ride, very easygoing and forgiving.

I would like to say a really big thank-you to GB for babysitting the bike (and me at times when I got totally fed up) and sorting George White over the last month or so. It was much appreciated, especially as GB had a lot of other stuff going on his life. :-*

BB

GixerBoy
18-11-06, 09:18 PM
My pleasure,anytime BB! :)

Snowy
18-11-06, 09:56 PM
Thats great BB - bet you just have to go and keep eyeballing the new bike every 20 minutes huh? And well done GB - good mates are worth their weight in gold.

Amante_271
19-11-06, 07:22 AM
And well done GB - good mates are worth their weight in gold.

HERE, HERE!

As a friend to BB you have done yourself proud, well done mate!

BB - Glad you will be able to get rid of the nervous twitch in your right hand now & be able to twist the throttle properly! :)

Watch out Deer!!....

SHE'S BACK!!

Dabz
19-11-06, 10:35 AM
excellent news, I know how chuffed you must be to finally get it home! GB - you're a star :P

rex_the_sprocket
19-11-06, 11:34 AM
Calling it Black Beast means we can still call you BB - Fazer1000 just doen't have the same ring to it.

Lovely day today so we don't expect to see you posting until 4.00 ................

GixerBoy
19-11-06, 11:50 AM
Calling it Black Beast means we can still call you BB - Fazer1000 just doen't have the same ring to it.

Lovely day today so we don't expect to see you posting until 4.00 ................

Its a FZ1 you numpty......Now get the tea on!! :o :D

R1chie
25-11-06, 11:39 AM
does this mean you have to walk to the shops now GB?

GixerBoy
25-11-06, 12:32 PM
Yeah...... :'(