PDA

View Full Version : stickers

koopsy
07-01-07, 06:30 PM
is there a sticker availabe for Wiltshire Bikers that i could put on my bike/gear, nothing too loud though, want people to admire my bike, not the badges!

BB
07-01-07, 06:35 PM
There certainly is a bike/helmet sticker, just PM Dabz with your details and he will post some out to you. :)

BB

Dabz
07-01-07, 06:47 PM
as BB said, PM me your name, address and what you want :) large or small, white, silver or black, or a mixture!

piglet
08-01-07, 09:42 PM
OK, I'm going to be really dense here - what does 'PM me' mean? I'd like a WB sticker for Beryl (the bike...) if there's one going.

yes, I know, women and technology, get it over with....

p

Dabz
08-01-07, 09:54 PM
Private Message :) click the PM button on the bottom of my post and it'll send a message straight to me. all I need is your name/address and sticker choices - silver, black or white, small or big. bearing in mind big are really quite big :P

BB
08-01-07, 10:21 PM
If you have a look through the 'Show us your stickers' thread at the top of this page you will see some examples fitted. Needs patience for a good result. The helmet & ones on the back of Dabz bike are small. The one on the bike frame is big! :)

BB

piglet
11-01-07, 10:56 AM
Ah, not too technical then, I might manage that. The message bit, not the sticker bit. I shall no doubt get the sticker stuck on the garage wall/floor/cat etc in an affort to get it where it's meant to be.

It's not easy being a technophobe....