PDA

View Full Version : New boots!

Dabz
18-01-07, 06:36 PM
Cresent Suzuki are great - these came today and I only ordered late yesterday! They're the new Alpinestars S-MX 4 Waterproof boots, as worn by such stars as GB and BB ;) They came highly recommended by GB so they better be good hehe - 1st impressions are great, lovely comfy boot :D

http://www.jameseades.co.uk/misc/boots2.jpg

gixerjonny
18-01-07, 06:37 PM
That means you can go out in the rain ;D ;D

nice boots

GixerBoy
18-01-07, 07:03 PM
Actually,I wear the Supertechs! 8-)

BB
18-01-07, 07:09 PM
They are comfy, the velcro is a bit fierce tho' ;D

BB

Dabz
18-01-07, 09:38 PM
pfft shoulda known you'd be one better GB ;) yeh the velcro is very fierce hehe, they're sooo comfy though! can't wait to give them a test run on Saturday...not that I'd mind it being dry seeing as I have a 2 hour trip to do on the bike!!

BB
18-01-07, 10:19 PM
pfft shoulda known you'd be one better GB ;) yeh the velcro is very fierce hehe, they're sooo comfy though! can't wait to give them a test run on Saturday...not that I'd mind it being dry seeing as I have a 2 hour trip to do on the bike!!

To Swindon? It doesn't take me that long in the car!! :P

BB

Dabz
18-01-07, 10:21 PM
1 hour there and one hour back hehe :P the route map said an hour and 10 mins each way but I'm hoping to beat that just slightly... ;)

BB
18-01-07, 10:29 PM
Ah, sorry, I'll let you off in that case if you are only planning an hour each way max! ;D

BB

Dabz
18-01-07, 10:33 PM
What I'll do is do the journey, then knock off 10 mins from each way when I post on here just to make it sound like I was going faster than I actually was ;)

Scott_W
19-01-07, 08:57 AM
What I'll do is do the journey, then knock off 10 mins from each way when I post on here just to make it sound like I was going faster than I actually was ;)

Mate, we'd know that you'd be telling lies at that point! :P ;)

koopsy
19-01-07, 08:24 PM
Dabz, those boots look real nice. I need to get a new pair when i can afford it, bit scuffed from an 'off' last year. bet you look real cool in them 8-)

Koops