PDA

View Full Version : Yuck!

Dabz
20-01-07, 11:46 AM
Just got back from swindon having some new tyres sorted - the wind and rain was awful on the way back but weather in Swindon itself was fine! Then just as I get a few miles from home it dries up hehe, sun comes out. At least I know the new waterproof boots work..bike looks like it's been offroading though

Rod
20-01-07, 12:22 PM
>:( youre welcome to it mate, I got chrome to clean ;D

BB
21-01-07, 07:18 PM
Strange what a difference a few miles make - well ok about 100 miles. Spent the weekend in Worthing and Saturday was lovely apart from a couple of very short showers in the afternoon. Lots of bikes about Saturday and Sunday!

BB

goggomobil300
22-01-07, 10:21 PM
Did 130 miles yesterday and rode through a light hail storm just south of Frome. Made me chuckle when some of the little hail stones bounced off the tank and up into my helmet, where they continued to bounce around against my face and the inside of my visor for a second or two. :)

Much colder today though. Wish I'd worn a vest for sure!!

Zero degrees when driving back from Bristol this evening :( - with colder weather to come this week.

BB
22-01-07, 10:29 PM
Was pretty darn cool out there tonight. Roads well gritted over Chippenham way and also some water on them - should be good on Pewsham Way come morning. Much drier roads round Trowbridge.

BB