PDA

View Full Version : Lynham Racing....

GixerBoy
03-02-07, 05:41 PM
Popped into Steve Lynhams in the week to strap the Phantom onto the new dyno that he's recently had installed as I've I now fitted a Power Commander to try and cure the flat spot that it had when opening the throttle from the fully closed position.......

To cut a long story short,between me and Steph,we found one map that worked well on the bottom end and another that was more suitable for the top end.

Setting up A PC is very much trial and error and in the end we had completed more than thirty runs......!
Usually it doesn't take as many as that but I'm more fussy than most as many of you will know! :o ::)

Tha Phantom is now running at its best yet and made a peak power output of 166 brake at the rear wheel with more to come once its done a few more miles.......

Big thanks to Steve and Steph for fitting me in at such short notice and letting me get involved as much as I did! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

The prices at Lynham Racing are very reasonable........

£30 for just a power run,
£35+vat for PC setup etc

Phone Steve on 01793 820630

Gav
03-02-07, 05:47 PM
Second that....
Steph is a top guy and very helpfull whel it comes to what you need from the bike.
Mine has been sey up there too.

gixerjonny
03-02-07, 06:58 PM
I think i will take mine there .......

Speaking to GB and now Gav saying the same it sounds like they are very helpfull

Dabz
04-02-07, 11:20 AM
I assume that wasn't 30 runs at £30 a pop? :P

mike
04-02-07, 04:27 PM
That's a whole lot better value than the £200 I got stung for a custom map at Motosport Aprilia in Wareham!!