PDA

View Full Version : March 2007!

Mac
09-02-07, 10:59 AM
Does anyone have a new bike on order for delivery in March?

or do you have plans to part exchange or sell your current bike for something different?

If you have...what have you ordered? And how many days till countdown?

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-02-07, 11:14 AM
I want to order the new Ducati 1098 but it will be classic by the time ive the money for it lol. Sat on one at the Excel bike show it was sooooo nice

Mac
09-02-07, 11:28 AM
Title says March 2007 Rich, not March 2057! lol

I saw one at Ally Pally and i have to say it is a gorgeous bike.

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-02-07, 11:43 AM
hahaha oh well I will go an order one for a late delivery then lol

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 02:27 PM
Yep!

I'm planning to go down to Inifinty tomorrow and trade in/place an order for a new GSX-R 750 8-)

Hoping to pick up or get delivered on 1st March :D

Scott_W
09-02-07, 02:39 PM
Pick up mate! We can all go for a nice blast to help you get some run in mileage done! ;)

GIXER_PAUL
09-02-07, 02:44 PM
i wanna come aswell but im away in Ireland working at the bike show :(

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 03:13 PM
Scott - unfortunately mate really would need it delivered due to tax/insurance implications :( Will discuss with Infinity and see what they can do.

ONFIRE
09-02-07, 03:17 PM
As previously posted taken delivery of new R1 March 1st 8-)

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/poshboy_photos/R1/r1_red.jpg

Scott_W
09-02-07, 03:38 PM
Neil, I'm sure something can be done... Just a shame there is only a week or so time difference between your policy ending/a new one needed.

As you won't have the space because of all your cars you can get it delivered here! ;D

Tim - nice looking bike those....

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-02-07, 03:40 PM
yummy new R1, very nice :)

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 03:58 PM
Neil, I'm sure something can be done... Just a shame there is only a week or so time difference between your policy ending/a new one needed.

As you won't have the space because of all your cars you can get it delivered here! ;D

Lol, nice try - sure I could squeeze it between some of the motors!

Prob is insurance runs out 4th (though TBH could start the new policy on the 1st and send the renewal notice in for proof of no claims, 3 days crossover ain't gonna matter!), but my road tax runs out end of month, not renewing for a couple of days, which of course means as soon as March 1st hits I can't legally ride it over to swap :(

GIXER_PAUL
09-02-07, 04:11 PM
im not back till the 13th March so you will have to wait for me till you go for a ride, then there will be two black gixers lol trouble is one is quicker than the other lol

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-02-07, 04:12 PM
I could borrow your pug if you need to move that mate, dont want it get scratched. Not the BM tho im too much of a bloke to drive that hairdresser machine

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 04:26 PM
im not back till the 13th March so you will have to wait for me till you go for a ride, then there will be two black gixers lol trouble is one is quicker than the other lol

Yeah - yours will be faster than mine ;D

damn running in periods!

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 04:27 PM
I could borrow your pug if you need to move that mate, dont want it get scratched. Not the BM tho im too much of a bloke to drive that hairdresser machine

The pugs not in the way. Its the track slag and the midlife crisis machine ;D All proper drivers cars though :) :P

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-02-07, 04:32 PM
boo worth a try. track slag would be good in this weather, im leaving my baby tooked up in the garage so she doesnt get hurt

SkyJawa
09-02-07, 04:55 PM
It would - if it were a runner! LOL!! Need to fit the Nismo 555cc injectors, arrived today, might be a job for sun if not too hung over!!!!