PDA

View Full Version : Yay Moto GP is back

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-03-07, 09:18 AM
A long time waiting but Moto GP is back this weekend, come on Rossi you know you gotta get yuor tittle back this year ;)

SkyJawa
09-03-07, 10:28 AM
Good results in qualifying so far for Rossi and Edwards. Hayden nowhere to be seen - can't wait :D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-03-07, 10:37 AM
Yeh too right mate, been keeping an eye on things. Old (I know his a spotty kid)Stoner looks good just hope he doesnt bin the Duc on his first race for them :(

Scott_W
09-03-07, 10:39 AM
Was watching the second qualifying on Eurosport last night and Edwards sure did look impressive! I wouldn't be surprised if he pushes Rossi for a win tomorrow.

Hopkins did well as well given his condition IMO!

Edited to add...... LMFAO at your avatar Rich! ;D ;D ;D

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-03-07, 11:12 AM
cheers mate, its abot time I got back into doing them lol.

Yummy just seen some pics of the new Yammy colour scheme, very nice

Scott_W
09-03-07, 11:41 AM
Yeah I really like the new colour scheme of the Yamaha's. The Ducati's look nice as well and the Ninja's are a nice green (apparently not in person though!).

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-03-07, 01:34 PM
Rossi on pole from wot ive been told yay :)

Scott_W
09-03-07, 01:53 PM
And by a very small margin over Stoner with Edwards in third. Should be a good race! :)

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
09-03-07, 02:41 PM
yup I will there at 11.30 watching it and recording it for little bro

SkyJawa
09-03-07, 04:57 PM
Gonna be a cracking race - first thing I'm watching when I get home tomorrow :)

Yeah Rich, saw the AV earlier - was PMSL mate - good one ;D

R1chie
09-03-07, 05:50 PM
my prediction

1. Rossi
2. Pedrosa
3. Caprirossi (or Stoner)

ole kentucky fried chicken boy will be nowhere in sight

R1chie
10-03-07, 01:48 PM
well i was close

"played all the right notes.........not necessarily in the right order"

Copyright the boy Morecambe

marcmywordz
10-03-07, 10:33 PM
Anyone watch the 125's........young Bradley Smith from Oxford got a 12th.....a great ride from the Repsal Honda rider.....last years rookie of the year as well.......give the lad credit the Honda is a slow 125...but he is in the best team..

Scott_W
12-03-07, 08:34 AM
Yeah well done to Bradley Smith in the 125's...

However, how quick was that Ducati in the MotoGP - even with Rossi in his slipstream Stoner easily pulled away! :o

Rich_aka_Baldspeed
12-03-07, 03:43 PM
Yeh I was going to say bout the Ducs, Stoner was whupping Rossi's bum down the staights but they have always been a quick bike. Was a good race, Ol Hopper did well shame we didnt get any good shots of the team crews for Autocom logo's.

Im loving the new Kwak colours, shame the bike got binned. Also a shame bout Capriossi going down.

Hayden needs to get his front end osrted to make him happy, not a good race for the champ.

Rossi and Pedarosa had a good tussle but Rossi wil always shut the door in his face which is good imo.

Neil glad you like the avi, ive got another good one lined up but its getting the time to do them.