PDA

View Full Version : Whos Who and Who Does What

Dutch
17-04-07, 10:23 AM
Hay there guys and gals,

i havent been on the site for about a year and only recognise a few names now. I was wondering if everyone would write back to this and let me know who they are, who organises things and who generally goes to what bike meets through the week.

Would love to get back out there and have a ride out with some decent people.

Dave
17-04-07, 04:42 PM
Dabz is the man in charge. I'm always up for a blast, going to Poole Quay tonight which should be fun.

Amante_271
17-04-07, 04:55 PM
Hi Dutch, i try to go to the Lysley on a Monday but due to work over running and having to play Crib at 8 for a local pub team (NO!!! ITS NOT AN OLD FARTS GAME!!!! >:() I cant always make it.

Im the typical garage bound biker as Ive got an on going project that I never have any time to work on it!!!! :-[ But that doesnt mean I dont love my bikes and all things related! COZ I DO!!!! :)

igbell
18-04-07, 08:16 AM
Hello Dutch,

Well I do nothing but ride my bike, I ride it to work and sometimes to Avebury on a Wednesday night (not so much now though as my new born has arrived, I only get time to ride it to work now).

I try and do bike shows now and then, I will be riding up to the MotoGP this year.

wolf
18-04-07, 08:40 AM
hi Dutch,
i do every ride that is posted that i can and then some, did poole quay last night with R1 Dave, couldnt really keep up with him but it was fun trying, did avesbury last sunday as a jolly coz i couldnt make it last wednesday, just love getting out.

HC8
18-04-07, 01:03 PM
Hello Dutch

I've just turned BLUE... yippeeee ;D ;D Its only taken me a year

I like going out and about too but am getting a tadge weary with the usual locations, usual roads etc
when i'm allowed out by kids and work that is, though i suspect when i get my new bike i will find any excuse :D

Dabz
18-04-07, 03:09 PM
I mainly sit here doing techie stuff to make sure things run smoothly :P don't tend to be able to get out massive amounts on the bike but I like to ride whenever I can :D