PDA

View Full Version : Oversuit

igbell
06-06-07, 02:57 PM
Hello again

As I have said in my last post about notebooks on bike, I have changed my job.
So I am looking for a oversuit so that I dont have to get to work and then change into my work outfit, I know there are over suits around that you can buy that are waterprrof and have the armour in that you can slid into with your other clothes under neath.

Does anybody know where I might be able to get one of these please??
I have just walked round to George Whites in swindon and they didnt have a scooby about what I was asking for.
The thing is I live in Shaw (Swindon) and work in Kembry Park (Swindon) and it is about 5 mins to get to work and then 15mins to get changed, so if I could get a oversuit it would be great.

Thanx for any help you can provide. :)

Father_Ted
06-06-07, 11:57 PM
Might be worth a look in your nearest fishing tackle shop as anglers use that sort of suit.

Silverrider
07-06-07, 07:57 AM
How much are you looking to spend?
If money is no object the Aerostich Roadcrafter (http://www.aerostich.com) gets good reviews and with the £ / $ exchange rate in our favour now would be the time to buy.

igbell
07-06-07, 09:07 AM
Thanx for that, I have just had a quick look, and yes you are right if money is no object then I might think about it.
Dont think I can push the cash that far as I have a decent suit (needs a clean) that is not falling apart yet. ;)

bobf279
09-06-07, 10:01 PM
I wear textiles over my work clothes but have a look at Busters or J&S or ebay oversuits of various types are available mostly as water proofs tho