PDA

View Full Version : Total Triumph Swindon Open Weekend 19th - 22nd Jul

Clarkey34
04-07-07, 12:12 PM
Afternoon everyone

Just thought that I'd spread the word about Total Triumph Swindon's open weekend. It all starts on Thursday 19th July @ 6:30pm. We will be having representatives from the Factory in Hinckley coming down to answer any questions you might have, refreshments including a burger van, competitions and much more. We shall be also open on Sunday 22nd from 10am - 4pm. The main event will be Thursday but being open all weekend will allow people to who couldn't make the Thursday at least come on the weekend.
Any question don't hesitate to give me a call on 01793 525125
Phil

PS. Tell your friends, family and anyone you know that Triumph is back in town!!!!

PPS. If anyone doesn't know where we are, we are on Elgin Industrial Estate. For a map go to www.totaltriumphswindon.co.uk

furry-TLR
04-07-07, 03:02 PM
Awesome!...when they gonna bring out the Daytona 1100 then? :P

Silverrider
20-07-07, 10:18 AM
I was going to go down today on my day off work but went down last night instead. Boy, was that a good call! It's p***ing it down at the moment :(

Dabz
20-07-07, 11:31 AM
hmm I was planning on heading to the coast on sunday but may have to go here instead!

igbell
20-07-07, 11:50 AM
Mmm might have to pop in on sunday as I was thinking of changing to a 1030ST inplace of my VFR800

Silverrider
20-07-07, 12:56 PM
Mmm might have to pop in on sunday as I was thinking of changing to a 1030ST inplace of my VFR800
I don't think you would regret making the switch but if you're in any doubt and need more information have a look on the Bikers Oracle Sprint forum (http://www.bikersoracle.com/triumphsprint/forum/index.php?). There's quite a few on the forum that have changed from a VFR to a Sprint so you should get an informed response to any questions.

Dabz
20-07-07, 03:08 PM
I'd be too tempted to test ride the daytona :(