PDA

View Full Version : Sad day indeed

mike
20-07-07, 05:53 PM
I've just heard that Ollie Bridewell died today at Mallory Park during a practice session. What a waste. Heartfelt condolences to his family, can't even imagine what they are going through. RIP Ollie, you'll be sorely missed.

GIXER_PAUL
20-07-07, 06:17 PM
Very sad day indeed such a young person to go. My thoughts are with the family and friends, i am going to mallory on sunday so im sure there will be plenty off people paying respects.

Ladyridercymru
20-07-07, 10:10 PM
RIP Ollie

Very sad news indeed.
Condolences to his friends and family.

jj
21-07-07, 08:31 AM
what a tragedy one of the most genuine people in bsb...RIP ollie

Ghost
21-07-07, 08:37 AM
A sad loss and a tragic end to a promising career. Condolances to his family.

Dabz
21-07-07, 09:52 AM
Was shocked to see this on the news last night, it's a huge loss. RIP

cheekyfunky
22-07-07, 01:55 PM
just like to show my respects to the bridwell family, marcus,liz,tommy & charlotte for the loss of their quality son & brother ollie !!!

dont really know what else to say

cheeky :'(

furry-TLR
22-07-07, 03:34 PM
Respectful 1 minute silence held, thoughts with the family.

Going to watch the race relogiously now in respect to Ollie RIP m8!

thecrookedman
22-07-07, 04:18 PM
Very sad to read about Ollie

Motorcycle racers have given myself and other spectators much pleasure over the years

GIXER_PAUL
22-07-07, 07:53 PM
We were there when the silence occured and it was very moving a fitting tribute to someone with such talent. I also stood on the track this morning where it had happened and there were flowers as a mark of respect.

RIP Ollie you will be sorely missed.

HC8
22-07-07, 10:27 PM
Very Very Sad to hear about Ollie RIP :'( :'(
A good mate rides 125 BSB and it always hits home too hard when something like this happens - My deepest sympathy to all his family and friends

edboo
22-07-07, 10:34 PM
Can't believe it :( I take my bike to the family garage and my son was out with him a couple of weekends ago.......Ollie was trying to get him on the dance floor :-[ RIP young man.