PDA

View Full Version : esso garage /chips

kaka
26-08-07, 09:36 PM
I sometimes see a gathering of bikes at the littlechef on sunday in chips,

is this anybody on this site

FJ_Biker
28-08-07, 08:14 PM
I don’t think they could be local or they would stop at the kebab van at bumpers farm.

The best kebab place in town

Sue600
03-09-07, 09:49 AM
I know thats where the IAM guys meet - could be them

HC8
03-09-07, 04:03 PM
I think they aren't really bikers at all, its a figment of your imagination that they are really aliens gathering there to discuss their takeover of chippenham with airborn viruses (or has that already happened?) then go onto their world domination as per pinky and the brain

next time, rub your eyes, blink, rub again, blink several times and they will be gone ;D ;D ;D

Amante_271
05-09-07, 07:35 AM
I think they aren't really bikers at all, its a figment of your imagination that they are really aliens gathering there to discuss their takeover of chippenham with airborn viruses (or has that already happened?) then go onto their world domination as per pinky and the brain

next time, rub your eyes, blink, rub again, blink several times and they will be gone ;D ;D ;D

Sorry to see the tablets arent working HC... either that or can I have some of whatever youve been on Darling!! ;D ;) ;D :o ;) ;D ;)

m1tch
13-09-07, 09:38 AM
I don’t think they could be local or they would stop at the kebab van at bumpers farm.

The best kebab place in town

hell yeah lol

FJ_Biker
14-09-07, 10:26 AM
now I'm thinking lunch

bobf279
14-09-07, 10:19 PM
I have been there a couple of sundays to meet up for ride outs with another club but its not a regular thing