PDA

View Full Version : On the road again neeeeeerrrly     11 days

pip1965
01-06-08, 10:37 AM
My baby will be delivered back to me on the 12th June all new again.
I am insured with Bennetts and as yet have been very good, took the bike away no questions asked, but, big but.
I was insured fully comp, as you do, and the renewal has just come through. I would have been on 7 years NCD but the accident knocked it back to 3 years, don’t understand that bit
Instalments have changed from £44 to £53 so I suppose they get it back in the end.
And no the police could no identify the third party, or at least it didn’t feel like they even tried. If you want free petrol go to the garage at Downton on the A338 as the CCTV is so S**T you can only just make out it an Esso garage let alone the colour of the cars.
I got my shoulder pinned in the end, don’t recommend that Op owwww.
The broken ribs are the painful bit.
Bike pictures below, just fairings really but still 3.5k repair, ummm
http://www.ormerod.david.btinternet.co.uk/bike.htm

Dabz
01-06-08, 11:33 AM
ouch! Good to hear the bike is almost ready to come home mate, bet you can't wait!

pip1965
01-06-08, 12:04 PM
Itching

bikerbabe
01-06-08, 04:58 PM
ouch that looks a bit on the painfull side poor bike but i am glad you will be out on wheels again soon :)

Sue600
01-06-08, 05:28 PM
Hope you heal up soon.. ready to get back out there again. At least bikes can be mended or replaced. Hope all goes well with the repairs and they get it back to you on time. :)

Hunar
01-06-08, 10:16 PM
glad to see you on the mend mate, hope you're back out on 2 wheels again soon!

igbell
02-06-08, 09:10 AM
Weh well done and glad you are coming back ;)

Ghost
02-06-08, 06:50 PM
Good to hear you will be out & about again soon.

I wrote a bike off a couple of years ago - deemed not my fault - and fortunatly for me they let me keep full NCD.

I can sympathise with the ribs - you just have to try not to cough, sneeze, roll over in bed, hug or be hugged......etc, etc, ;D

furry-TLR
02-06-08, 11:24 PM
7 years down to 3 is a bit of a pisstake...I'd get some legal advice on that if I was you!

Glad it's all getting sorted though...just in time for some good weather...hint ;)