PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo

KP
07-06-08, 10:07 AM
woo hoo !!!! managed to sort profile and a little pic out, so im getting used to this now (i think) but i keep getting a little star come up and dont know what this is lol....... pm???? how do we do this and when???.....can ride a sports bike.but cant use a bloody pc lol :-/ ;)

bikerbabe
07-06-08, 12:35 PM
hahahaha ninjazx6r may i say what a cracking bike you have judging by your little pic .

Sue600
07-06-08, 05:31 PM
Well done! ;D Don't worry I'm still learning to master the simple things on pc's too ::) (even though I'm in IT! :o)

KP
07-06-08, 07:59 PM
thanks mandy i luvs me bike !!! and sue shame on you in IT tut tut must do better lol.......i aint doing bad for a poor ole jcb driver lol :)

bikerbabe
07-06-08, 08:29 PM
and i have to say the ninja looks way better in the green than it does in that boaring old black and tango orange :)

igbell
07-06-08, 09:43 PM
Hey Ninja, thats funny my father in law drives a CAT and has a Honda ST1300, but will not even go anywhere near a PC

Dabz
07-06-08, 10:09 PM
love that ninja mate, in the best colour :D

KP
08-06-08, 12:24 PM
yeah i dont think you can beat the ninja in its green form, and dabz yours looks great too, and soon to be a trowbridge resident,we will have to catch up then. :)

Amante_271
08-06-08, 02:53 PM
yeah i dont think you can beat the ninja in its green form, and dabz yours looks great too, and soon to be a trowbridge resident,we will have to catch up then. :)
Well I cant put you down for trying but dont hold you breath, sightings of this man is as rare as chickens teeth! Or Rocking horse sh*t!! :o

Dabz
08-06-08, 05:28 PM
that's because every time I go out noone sees me...not my fault :P

Ghost
08-06-08, 06:57 PM
I see another yellow bike round Trowbridge fairly often and each time I think Is that Dabz? Nope, not Dabz...

Dabz
08-06-08, 07:46 PM
There's also an identical bike to mine that's started riding round the local area...not so individual anymore!

House hunting is going slowly so far..nothing decent with a garge around :( Living back in wilts as of tomorrow though so hopefully I'll become more of a familiar sight on the roads ;)

Amante_271
09-06-08, 07:41 AM
Living back in wilts as of tomorrow though so hopefully I'll become more of a familiar sight on the roads ;)And at the Bar at the Sally???

Hunar
09-06-08, 11:36 PM
House hunting is going slowly so far..nothing decent with a garge around :( Living back in wilts as of tomorrow though so hopefully I'll become more of a familiar sight on the roads ;)

LIES ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!