PDA

View Full Version : Nearly had an off

igbell
11-06-08, 09:26 AM
I nearly had an off today, due to a silly woman in a BMW 325i on the way to work. >:( >:( >:(

I was sat in my lane in the middle of the lane when she decides she is in the wrong lane of the dual carriageway on the great western way.

So what does she do..... Well I will tell you... She starts to come over to my lane and then when I have to break hard she decides to indicate, >:( then when my thumb hits the horn she decides to look and see why somebody is honking there horn at her. :o

Well if you see a Black BMW 325i in or around swindon with a broken wing mirror that might well be the one that tried to nock me off. ;D ;D

Hunar
11-06-08, 09:28 AM
you got a wing mirror!!! GOOD MAN!!!!!!

bikerbabe
11-06-08, 09:30 AM
woman drivers lol ought to be banned from the road hehehehe

igbell
11-06-08, 09:39 AM
I wouldnt say it is women drivers, I would say it is BMW drivers, I hate them ALL >:( >:( >:(

bobthecod
11-06-08, 10:01 AM
How did you get the wing mirror? Boot or Punch or dare I say it was that close an encounter that you was actually hit by the mirror or would you rather not say?

igbell
11-06-08, 10:05 AM
Smashed it down with my fist, so it might be broken or just hanging off like some of them do.

darrenatthesally
11-06-08, 10:06 AM
well done i thought then hunar would of given you 10 out of 10 for that glad you and your bike are ok we will have to keep an eye out for the bmw :)

bobthecod
11-06-08, 11:16 AM
Smashed it down with my fist, so it might be broken or just hanging off like some of them do.

Fair play to you, hopefully this will make her look properly before carring out another manoeuvre like that. She wasnt trying to put her make up on was she?

Hunar
11-06-08, 11:35 AM

Iggy, you are my new hero mate, wonderfull work there!!!

Just for the record, and this is only MY personal opinion, I consider it attempted manslaughter / murder when a driver does this to me, and denting a body panel or removing a mirror is just self defense. If someone came at me in the street with a weapon (and a car is a weapon in these circumstances) I would defend myself, I see no difference when I am on my bike. Once again this is MY opinion and is not necessarily the views and opinions of others on this form, including the management of this forum.

darrenatthesally
11-06-08, 12:01 PM
i would have to agree with you hunar if they drive that bad what do they exspect to happen

bikerbabe
11-06-08, 12:58 PM

good work on that then iggy some bmw owners can be really snobbie and think they know it all

Tubz
11-06-08, 01:06 PM
Women and BMWs should be banned- I bet she was borrowing it from her hubby anyway.
I would have done exactly the same as u igbell. Followed by muffeled curse words coming from my helmet. silly cow!

davemcmorrow
11-06-08, 01:15 PM
Well done Igbell, can't believe how stupid some car drivers can be!

Iceman
11-06-08, 01:26 PM
Igbell,glad to hear you're ok.Shakes you up,does'nt it! Drivers really need to be educated and stop day dreaming! I agree with Hunar, it is attempted manslaughter what these idiots do on the road.

KP
11-06-08, 05:14 PM
why is nearly always bmw drivers i ask myself, well done iggy, glad your ok and the bike ;D

igbell
11-06-08, 06:29 PM
Thanx all, I did feel a lot better once I had done some damage to her car, its bad really I know. :-[

Sue600
11-06-08, 06:35 PM
Blimey Igbell, you were lucky. Glad you woke her up. It's not just bmw's....woman in a focus decided to sideswipe me and my daughter - car came off worse, but cos she hit me. Still proud of the amount of damage crash bungs do (but the hand did hurt from being slammed into her mirror). Glad you are ok.... and given her a wake up call
Sue

FJ_Biker
11-06-08, 09:13 PM
By the sounds of it you’ve broke part of the car she never uses. Dam bloody car drives

Obzy
12-06-08, 07:37 AM
Nightmare - well, at least you're ok mate.

Been away from the boards for a while, as am looking after my little 'un for a while. I'll try to visit a bit more often.

Just got a bargain laptop from Tesco's, so it's easier to log in, rather than having to boot up my main pc upstairs.

I can't take my eyes off her for even a minute, as she is starting to walk and has her hands in everything.

Amante_271
12-06-08, 07:45 AM
Nice to see you back Oz.

Iggy, gld to hear your ok. Sounds like BMW driver are becoming the new Volvo drivers!!! Thats scarey!! :o
;D