PDA

View Full Version : Where were you?

Sheena
02-07-08, 10:31 PM
Just got back from Avebury, not a great turn out i guess the rain today has put people off :(
Not sure if any of you were there , i havn't had the pleasure yet ;D but hope to get to know some of you soon.

SheX

Sue600
02-07-08, 10:34 PM
Sorry, couldnt get out tonight... maybe when the kids break up from school it'll be easier to get out on week nights ;D

hotdog
02-07-08, 11:00 PM
Meike and I were there from about 7.00pm to 8.15... got talking to a few people... sorry we missed you. Next time maybe? :) It was quiet bike wise but not sure why as the sun was shining... as you know.

Regards,

Sheena
03-07-08, 10:09 AM
Oh i was there about 8 , but hey wouldn't have known if you were stood next to me HA! :D

Sue, have to let me know when you can come out to play then , will meet for a swift half :)

SheX

igbell
03-07-08, 05:04 PM
At home with the little man playing diggers and thomas the tank engine

Sue600
03-07-08, 06:11 PM
Oh i was there about 8 , but hey wouldn't have known if you were stood next to me HA! :D

Sue, have to let me know when you can come out to play then , will meet for a swift half :)

SheX

Will do... hoping to get some sunny evenings out when I dont have to be home to sort the kids out.... roll on the summer hols :D