PDA

View Full Version : picture

glyn_yzf
07-07-08, 08:47 PM
i dont how to put a pic of my bike on here . managed to do a pic facebook ,but struggling here . :-[

Iceman
07-07-08, 09:15 PM
i dont how to put a pic of my bike on here . managed to do a pic facebook ,but struggling here . :-[

No problem mate. Ammend this page or start a new thread.under neath the window where you enter your topic you will see a 'browse' window. Click on this and navigate to where you keep the photo you wish to use on your PC. Ie. C:\photos\
Click to upload pic

Hunar
08-07-08, 10:28 AM

No problem mate. Ammend this page or start a new thread.under neath the window where you enter your topic you will see a 'browse' window. Click on this and navigate to where you keep the photo you wish to use on your PC. Ie. C:\photos\
Click to upload pic

There is a thread here on how to post a picture

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1155671730

The way Ice described does work, but it takes up space on the forum server, which slows it down, and slows down the loading of the pages as well. The best option is to host them somewhere like imageshack or putfile or similar and link to the pictures from there. This saves space on the forum server, and lowers the cost of this forum, making it easier to keep it going.

schwee
08-07-08, 06:22 PM
copy the image link from facebook, then paste it onto this page, or any thread, with either side of it

Iceman
08-07-08, 07:02 PM
Talking of pics,how does one upload an Avatar? I have entered the URL in the edit profile section from facebook but nothing happens?Ive tried resizing but still no pic. :-/