PDA

View Full Version : HOG the bridge

Ninja-Nan
13-08-08, 04:17 PM
Anyone going on this ride? Its on the 19th October.

Dabz
13-08-08, 05:23 PM
have you got any more details mate?

Roll_on
13-08-08, 11:13 PM
This ride was started by Bridgewater Chapter of the Harley Owners Group ( HOG ) starts at 11am from the English side of the old Severn bridge. It is a charity ride and costs £10 to participate but if you buy tickets before 30th Sept you get a t-shirt and badge. For full details see.
http://hogginthebridge.co.uk
There will be quite a few thousand taking part I have done this ride for several years now and last year the support police said the procession was 23miles long from first to last bike so its an amazing mass ride out. Normally I go with Great Western Chapter of Hog but maybe if theres enough interest it would be nice go with a group from
'Wiltshire Bikers'
Hopefully there are a few other Harley riders but all bikes are welcome.
I will certainly be going so if anyone else is interested maybe we can all go together.

Ninja-Nan
18-08-08, 03:54 PM
I don't ride a Harley, but am deffo going. I'm starting from Bridgewater as I know people going from there. I would say see ya there but with the amount of bikes there, I think that its very unlikely.

Roll_on
19-08-08, 05:27 PM
Well you never know if we have 'Wiltshire Bikers' t-shirts by then I may just spot you. I am surprised no one else seems interested as its a major bike event now and there must be others in WB who ride Harleys even if the non Harley riders are not interested.

BB
19-08-08, 09:48 PM
I will be away on a another event that weekend so will not make this. Have fun ;D

BB

6T
23-08-08, 10:25 AM
loudpipes must have been you i was speaking thursday at the sally,i would like to take the triumph on this one i will follow the link and book myself a space.like you say would be good to get a group of us from wb to attend such a major event, Harleys or not.Cheers Steve :)