PDA

View Full Version : Saying Bye gals & lads!

Iceman
09-09-08, 12:57 PM
Well, for personal reasons I've sold my bike and will no longer be on this site.I've met some really nice people on here and could'nt leave without saying bye to you all!
You all take care..and Ride safe! Iceman 8-)

bubblylittleme
09-09-08, 04:30 PM
Why....????
Did the bike safe course Sunday frighten you off?

Will miss seeing you around.
I bought the Dragstar 1100!

Dabz
09-09-08, 04:42 PM
Will be sorry to see you go mate - is this a permanent thing or just bikeless for a bit? By the way people without bikes are still very welcome to chat on here and come along on thursdays!

BB
09-09-08, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Iceman. As Dabz said, no need to leave the site or not go along to bike meets just because you are bikeless for some reason.

BB

KP
09-09-08, 06:38 PM
sorry to hear this iceman, but as said above would be nice to see you about still... ;)

Davey
09-09-08, 07:46 PM
Sorry to hear your leaving - If you fancy a blast at any point your welcome to have a go on one of mine. Just drop me a pm

6T
09-09-08, 08:37 PM
sorry to hear your leaving the site iceman your such an active and enthusiastic wb member iam sure you will be missed,all the best for the future. Regards Steve

FJ_Biker
09-09-08, 09:25 PM
Shame you sold your bike but there is no need to go AWOL :(

R1chie
09-09-08, 10:50 PM
Shame about you getting rid of the bike mate.

But if it is what you have to do.......it is what you have to do.

Echoing everyone else....you don't have to leave the forum......I didn't ride a bike for nearly 18 months but I stuck around, even if it was just as a shady geordie type of lurker.

Hunar
10-09-08, 12:11 AM
Can only echo whats already been said chief, and confirm that you are still welcome on the forum even without a bike at the moment, after all we allow it for Andrew.

Hope to see you out and about on 2 wheels again soon though

Stuart

igbell
21-09-08, 08:21 PM
Well sorry to see you go but I didnt get to meet you but it was good to chat to you on here.