PDA

View Full Version : I am well hacked off  !!!!

nickw
18-10-08, 06:22 PM
I have just treated myself to some new tyres on my bike, well friday afternoon ust gone in the knowledge I can spent a rare weekend enjoying riding my bike again.

Anyway, cut a long story short on that evening I had an accident in my bathroom and have done my back in big time :'(

So now I have a bike in the garage and I cant f***** ride it haha

I am gutted lol

I need sympathy please ;D

igbell
18-10-08, 06:47 PM
At least it was in the bathroom and not in the Bedroom ;D ;D ;D

Amante_271
18-10-08, 09:28 PM
OUCH!!!!

I slipped a disc AND trapped a nerve in my back just over 13 years ago by (of all things) putting a mushroom stalk on my son's plate at breakfast time!! :o I know it sounds daft but I must of turned in a strange way and POP it was gone! I was like a paralised slug for 13 hrs not able to move at all so you have my heart felt sympathy! Just to cheer you up, I STILL get a load of jip from it now! :( Tho I have been told there is a certain "herbal" drug that helps ;) And yes it does! ::)

Hope you get bettter soon mate and you get a chance to scrub those tyres in soon!! Just go carefull in the mean time!

6T
18-10-08, 10:17 PM
i did my back in some years ago was my own fualt lifting somthing far to heavy it put me off my feet for a few days, trapped nerve had to make several trips to the ostiopath before it started to feel better,i also wore a weight lifters belt for a couple of years after whilst working just to give a bit of extra support.take it steady nick hope your able to get back on your bike soon :)

Bonnielass
19-10-08, 10:14 AM
I'll be kind and not ask what sort of accident you had in the bathroom?! :o ::)

Hope its better soon and you're back on your bike pronto :-*

bikerbabe
20-10-08, 12:10 PM
sorry to hear about the accident i hope your back heals pretty quickly so you can get out on your beloved 2 wheels soon

Kevinb
20-10-08, 12:59 PM
I've put my back out in the past and it's difficult as you tend to favour it. Just keep taking lots of drugs and alcohol.

I booked the Friday off a week a go, woke up at about 6.30am, turned over, coughed and pulled something on my left hand side.
I was in pain all weekend.

Get better soon.

Cheers

Kev

Kevinb
20-10-08, 01:00 PM
Andrew. Putting your back out with a mushroom.
Are you sure your not just trying to say you are a fungi to be with?

Hunar
20-10-08, 03:24 PM
that sucks mate, sorry to hear about it, hope it fixes itself soon, and hope to see you the road soon!

nickw
20-10-08, 05:09 PM
Its still no better, buts thanks for your replies ;D

Here's what happened. Its soo esily done and was actually quite serious....

I was just chilling out with feet up on the sofa having a glass of wine. Nothing wrong with that.... I got up, rather quickly and went up t go to the toilet. As I was doing having a pee I must have passed out or fainted as I got soo confused about where I was, wha with the sudden get up and go. Next thing I knew I was in a heap on the floor wonering what the hell had happened.

Being on my own I had nobody to help me, phone was down stairs, front door locked etc. It took me an hour and a half to get to my bed which was about 8 yards away. Quite frightening really. I did not move for quite a long time, and was just going thru a check list to make sure I could feel everyhing and make sure I was ok. Luckily I am ok and will be on the mend soon.

The pain I have now is much worse than when I was rammed from behind when I got knocked off my CBR last year. Fear not, I will return ;D ;D

Bladepc
20-10-08, 07:39 PM
now that was scary nick :o , i hope you get well soon m8 ;)

Ninja-Nan
22-10-08, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope you're soon back on two wheels. ;)

quimby
23-10-08, 09:17 AM
hope your on the mend soon m8 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

FJ_Biker
23-10-08, 07:43 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery